You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Five~

“Shhhhh!” The boys all said at once. They franticly moved around as if someone was going to come stab them. I looked at Ari then the boys then back to Ari then back to the boys.

I groaned as I looked upwards, “You got to be kidding me, right? This is not happening to me. What did I do to deserve this? I was always a good girl. Don’t take your anger out on me.”

“Who is she talking to,” the blonde one asked one of the boys.

“I don’t know and I don’t care at this moment. There are tons of girls heading this way, so let’s go!” The boy responded.

Mrs. Lenard’s nephew snatched my hand up and started running. The boy that took a fancy to Jax grabbed her hand and followed behind us. Ari and the other three followed closely behind us.

“ONE DIECTION!” Girls screamed from around the airport. I was dazed at the moment of who I ran into. A boy band? A boy band that Ari adored? You’ve got to be joking with me, right?

We got outside of the airport to almost fall over a trolley of luggage. The boy holding my hand yanked me up before I face planted into the cement.

“Who would leave their luggage right here?” He asked.

I was about to shrug when I noticed the big ass dog lying in a crate on top.

“Bella?!” I shouted. She looked up at me groggily as if she had the worst time in her life. Oh poor puppy!

“That’s your dog? She is so cute!” The blonde jumped happily around the crate.

“We have to go! Get your stuff and bring it with us, since you have no idea where your mom is,” Jax’s boy told us.

“Best day of my life,” squealed my sister as she jumped up and down. The girls were getting close, so we had to move now.

The boys booked it down the sidewalk with our luggage to a huge van. Guard came out of another van to barricade the guys from their screaming fans. In a matter of minutes our luggage was in and we were out of the parking lot. I felt tired from the events that have been happening today. I didn’t notice that my head was drooping onto Mrs. Lenard’s son shoulder with my eyes sealed tight. I didn’t care who I was in a van with, I just wanted to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~

I really hate being woken up by having cold liquid thrown on your face.

“Get off of Harry Styles!” Ari yelled at me. “You are going to kill him with your fatness and nerdliness.”

I groaned as I sat up, “What is coming out of your blubbering mouth, now? The last time I recall you saying something, you almost got us killed from crazy fans.” I rearranged my big glasses to look at her clearly.

Ari blushed insanely as she looked away. Don’t have anything to say now, do you?

A woof broke the silence. I looked over to see the blonde boy playing with Bella in the back.

“What are you doing to my Bells?” I asked worriedly.

He looked at me confused, “Bells?”

I pointed at Bella who was looking at me with a grin. Her tongue hung out of her mouth as she barked again. He looked at me with an expression that said. “Ooooh!”

“What’s your name?” I asked him, curiously. Everyone stared at me as if I lost my head. “What? I asked a simple question. No need to look at me like that.”

“I am Niall,” he answered.

“It’s nice to meet you, Niall. My name is Jez,” I responded. “Now was that so hard?” I looked at all of them with a hard glare. Shock and wonder was evident in all their eyes.

The boy to my right started cracking up. “I like you already. You have spunk. I’m Louis,” He said in between laughs.

The others started laughing too. I really wasn’t that funny.

“I told you that if we ever meet again I would tell you my name. It’s Harry,” Mrs. Lenard’s nephew put out a hand for me to shake. I smiled as I shook it. He gave me the cutest smile I have ever seen. God, this boy was trying to kill me!

“I’m Liam and that’s Zayn,” said the boy sitting by Jax. He pointed to the tan boy with black hair. I gave them each a smile of acknowledgment. They smiled back making my heart go numb. Were the boys just trying to kill me?

“Wait, did we just seriously leave Mom at the airport?” I nearly screamed my head off.

“Calm down, Jezzy. It’s all good. Mom left us, if that wasn’t obvious before,” Jax said calmly.

My eyes bugged out of my head, “Calm down? Calm down?! What the fuck are you talking about Jax? Mom left us? You really need to stop lying.”

Jax lost her cool, “Do you think I would lie about something like this? Someone just doesn’t make these things up. Look, it’s a text from her.” She handed me her phone. I looked down at it reading the text.

Mom: I’m sorry girls, but I just can’t take it anymore. I’m leaving you here so you can find a better life. You don’t belong with a mother like me. I’ve contacted some old friends of mine to help you out in England. Send my love to the girls, Mom.

Stars’ number…

Jax: Mom what are you talking about? You just can’t leave your daughters alone in a country we have never been to! You are a great mother, except for this moment right now. If you leave us like this, we will hate you forever. Why would you do this? We want your love with us Mom, not away from us. Come take us home.

I looked up at my twin. We both had tears in our eyes. I reached across the van to hug her as she did the same. We sobbed onto each other. I really didn’t care that the guys were watching or this looked really awkward. All I wanted was my sisters’ love. I felt Ari’s arms wrap around us. Then we were surrounded with five other pairs of arms. We were entangled in this mess for what seemed like hours. Finally our tears stopped flowing. I wasn’t normally a weepy baby, but these last two days have been the worst days of my life.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What in the world was their mother thinking??? Hmm...will we find out?

Who are these Star people??? Hmm...will we find out?

Would you like a cookie??? Hmm...I know i do. Maybe you will get one if you fan, vote, comment :)