You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Fifteen~

Cool banner on the side :-) Guess who made it? I did!!! I made it myself!!! I did a wonderful job, right?? Remember to vote/like/comment/fan please!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We were squished in the van again, driving to the airport. This time we had Luke’s bags, Ari, and her suitcases to add to the already packed van. Ari had to sit on Zayn’s lap which she was super happy about. She wouldn’t stop talking about Tori.

“OMG! Tori! I can’t even put in words what I think about her!” Ari exclaimed.

I shook my head in exasperation. “We all know what you are going to say.” I put on my best fake blonde voice, “Like OMG Tori is like totally amazing! Like OMG!”

“Shut up Jez! I wasn’t going to say that. I was going to say that she is a total evil witch!” Ari yelled. We all looked at her, shocked.

Jax cocked her head to the side, “Arielle what happened?”

Ari went on a whole rant on how she had a party each day that she was there. At first she thought it was cool until people started puking everywhere. Tori was either drunk or hung over, both of which annoyed the crap out of Ari. She had to stay in Luke’s room with the door locked. Tina and Mark was always out and dealing with work. Ari had nothing to do. She didn’t know our numbers to call us to save her from the witch. Tori thought that Ari was her little slave and could order her around everywhere.

“Man, did she get a rude awakening! I snapped on her butt and she was so surprised that she didn’t even talk to me for the rest of the time,” Ari laughed.

Luke was still stunned, “You went off on her? Dang, you are just like your sister. I still remember you as the baby that would eat anything and everything.” Jax, Ari, and I stared at Luke as if he was crazy. Was he out of his mind? We were nothing alike. “What?” He asked curiously.

“We are nothing alike,” Ari replied. Jax and I nodded in agreement.

Luke snorted, “Yeah okay.”

At the airport the guys had to put a lot of disguises on before they got out of the van. I helped Luke put make up on and I lent him my glasses because he forgot to grab his sunglasses at the boys’ flat. When Luke was finished I looked back at the boys and nearly died of laughter. Are they really going out there like that? It will definitely draw attention.

Liam, Niall, and Zayn looked decent whereas Louis and Harry went full out on the disguises. Liam was dressed in a powdered blue button down shirt, khaki pants, and glasses. Niall was still adorable, even with his blonde mustache. He had black sunglasses, a brown fedora, a white graphic shirt, and red skinnies. Why is this boy so cute? Zayn was also attractive in his disguise. He was decked out in an outfit similar to Niall’s; a beige fedora, black sunglasses, a white long sleeve, and white slacks. Then it went downhill from there. Louis had a black fedora, red rimmed sunglasses, a bushy black mustache, indigo striped t-shirt, and brown pants. He looked absolutely ridiculous with his glasses and mustache. Harry looked even more ridiculous. He wore aviator sunglasses, a stupid looking mustache, a green graphic t-shirt, and blue jeans. Are they serious?

“Wow you look pretty without your glasses Jez,” Niall said.

I gasped and put on a falsetto voice, “So I was never pretty? Thanks Niall.”

Niall looked stunned then frightened. “No, no I didn’t mean that! I meant you look even prettier, not that you were pretty before. You were pretty, but now you’re prettier. Does that make sense?” He nearly cried. He was trying to make it better. Aww he was just too cute!

“It’s okay Niall. I was just joking,” I laughed. He let out a breath of relief which made me laugh even more. I glanced over at Harry to see him staring at me with an unrecognizable face expression. I raised an eyebrow in question. In the background I saw a large jet taking off. Oh shit!

“DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SLEEPING PILLS?” I screamed. They all stared at me shocked.

Lu-Lu had his hands over his ears with a pained and irritated look. “Are you trying to make me go deaf?”

“Oops sorry,” I said guiltily.

“Why do you need pills?” Liam asked.

Jax answered, “She goes crazy on the plane. I have some Jezzy. Luckily I remembered your little incident.” She couldn’t help but laugh. I stuck my tongue out at her. It took a couple minutes before she could find the medicine and a water bottle in her gigantic purse. I took them while everyone watched me.

I felt a little self-conscious. “What?” I asked.

“Are you going to, you know,” Zayn mimicked vomiting, “blah?”

I chuckled, “No I don’t puke because of sleeping pills. It was because of the liquid medicine my mom gave me that made me upchuck before.”

The boys said Oh simultaneously. The way they said it sounded like they were singing. It was a beautiful sound.

The pills kicked in while we were waiting in the terminal. I felt very loopy.

“Harry, can I eat your noodles on your head?” I asked him with a giggle.

He looked at me with a funny expression. I giggled some more when he said, “What are you talking about?” I guess he didn’t know that he had noodles on his head. I will just eat them off. I kneeled on the bench and drew my mouth closer to his head.

“Jez, what are you doing?” Lu-Lu gasped.

“Shh Lu-Lu I am going to eat the noodles off of Harry’s head,” I told him.

Harry turned to me with the look of surprise. He spoke carefully and deliberately, “Jez, there are no noodles on my head. Are you listening?”

I was watching the noodles on Harry’s head so intensely that I didn’t hear what he said. That was when I pounced. Harry shrieked as he saw me flying at him with a hunger evident in my eyes. I wrapped my arms around his body to stop him from struggling. I tried to take a bite of the noodles but someone pulled me off of Harry.

I struggled against the grip, but it was useless. I turned to see Zayn holding me so I wouldn’t eat the noodles of off Harry’s head.

I pouted while crossing my arms together. “You just want the noodles to yourself. Not fair Zaynny! I thought you were cool,” I mumbled.

Zayn’s chest rumbled against my back as he chuckled. “No I do not want to eat Harry’s hair. Hey I am cool!” I shook my head as I let a small smile slip onto my face. “See I am cool because I got you to smile.”

Harry glared at me as he whispered angrily, “The security guards are watching us now because of your little stunt. Liam had to tell them that you thought I had a bug in my hair. What is wrong with you?”

I looked up at him through my eyelashes, “I am sorry Harry. I was hungry and you won’t share the noodles on your head.”

“For goodness sake, I do not have noodle on my head! It’s my hair. How many times do I have to tell you?” He was literally pulling at his hair for me to see.

I got one sentence out before I passed out. “I want your yummy noodles Harry.”