You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Thirteen~

Dang I am on a roll today :-) 2 in one day! Maybe i can make it 3???

How is that guessing going? Comment below if you think you got the answer! :-)

Remember the drill, Vote/Like/Comment/Fan Thanks for reading :-)

Harry and I spent the night in Niall’s bedroom. Harry had to sleep on the floor while Bella and I got the bed. We had many fights, but we cooled down after a couple minutes. We joked around a lot, though. It was actually a fun experience.

“I have a question. Why haven’t you guys been doing anything? You guys are celebrities and all that. Don’t you have concerts or something?” I asked him. We were on the bed watching The Hangover and eating popcorn. Niall had a mini fridge that was stocked, a microwave, and a whole cupboard of food. Niall was such a fatty.

“We are on a break because we will be leaving to the US in a week. You know what, how about you guys come with us?!” Harry exclaimed.

I was utterly shocked. “What?”

He grinned as he spoke excitedly, “We are going to be on this show called ICarly. Since you guys really don’t have anything to do you can come with us to America. It will be awesome. Please come with us!” I blinked rapidly. What in the world.

“You will just take us to the US like that?” I asked him dubiously. He nodded his head fervently still grinning. “Why?” I asked.

His grin faltered, “Why not?”

“No I mean, why are you guys taking care of us? Why are we still here? We can go live with Luke, you know, but we are still here.”

“You want to leave? Go ahead and leave then!” Harry shouted. “We were being nice, but I guess it isn’t good enough for you. We took you in because we saw three girls without a home, a mom, or any money. We had and wanted to help you. Yes we know you guys can go with Luke, but we really don’t want you to leave. Liam is already head over heels for Jax and we all like you. Niall loves Bella. It feels like you guys are part of our family even if we just met you. Now I wanted to help you find your brother and sister in America, but I guess not anymore. You can go with Luke and Tori!” He stared up at the ceiling in sadness. About everything was shocking me today because I just sat there staring at him stunned.

When I finally got the words to speak I whispered, “Harry look at me.” He glared upwards. Damn, why was he so difficult? I grabbed his face and stared deeply into his sparkling green eyes. “You mister cause so many problems.”

“And you don’t?” He mumbled through squished cheeks. I slapped them and he winced.

“Harry Edward Styles, you listen to me! I am glad you are helping us. I guess I really never thought you guys would want us. I thought it was more of a have to kind of thing. Will you really help us find my brother and sister?” I asked him. He nodded his head between my hands. My face lit with excitement as I asked, “Are you really going to be on ICarly?” He nodded again. I squealed, “That is so awesome!”

“Can you let go of my cheeks?” His words came out garbled. I immediately let go of his face and said my apologies while looking down sheepishly. I felt his finger tuck underneath my chin to pull my gaze up to his. I once again looked into his emerald eyes. “You and your hazel eyes kill me,” he whispered. He leaned closer and touched his lips to mine. It was for only a second, but it was marvelous. Who knew that I would be kissing Harry Styles? No way in hell would I have ever thought this would be possible. “How do you know my full name? I thought you didn’t know about One Direction. Are you stalking me now?” he asked with a smirk. Of course he has to ruin a moment like that!

I kicked him out of the bed and then threw a pillow to be sure he hurt. “Ouch!” I succeeded then.