You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Eighteen~

Sorry it has been so long, but i have been sooo busy. I am writing as much as i can so please don't get mad at me... 

I think you will love Niall in this chapter and you will get to meet a new person... Enjoy :-)

I was at the nearest gas station, eating a carton of ice cream in a back corner. I sniffled from the coldness. Ben & Jerry are just so amazing. They were the most wonderful people in the world. They made a food that tasted so good and helped make people feel better. I sniffled again.

A head popped out from behind one of the shelves. It was a girl with dark brown hair and large brown eyes. She looked around my age. I noticed a colorful rope bracelet on her wrist and a necklace with two hearts connected around her neck along with a green gas station uniform on. She was looking down at me with worry. I gave a little sniffle before I waved at her.

She gave me a sad smile before asking with a sweet voice, “Are you alright love?”

I sighed as I shook my head, “No I’m not at all okay. I have been humiliated almost to no end today. I finally ran away to put myself together.”

She stared curiously at me, “You don’t exactly seem put together.”

“Nope, I’m not. Ben & Jerry aren’t exactly helping today,” I told her as I glared down at the carton. I take back everything I said about you guys, stupid Ben & Jerry!

She let out a chuckle, “My name is Bailey by the way. You can call me Bai.”

“It’s nice to meet you Bai. My name is Jezable, but Jez for short,” I told her.

Bai smiled, “That’s a pretty name.” I smiled back. I liked this girl. I think she might become my new friend. “So Jez, how about you tell me about your day and I’ll try to help you put yourself together again.”

I nodded. It seemed like a very plausible plan. So that’s how I began to tell her about my day as she sat next to me. I didn’t include the boys’ names or that they were a worldwide famous boy band. I just told her ‘my guy friends.’

“Well that is terrible,” She said appalled. “I feel so sorry for you. I would have done the same thing if I were you.”

“Yeah I mean—“

I was cut off by a loud bark. It sounded like Bella! My eyes widened when I saw the black dog bounding towards me. Bai screamed when she saw Bella flying at us. She landed on top of me and bathing my face with licks. Aww Bells!

“Bella did you find her?” A lazy British voice called out from the front of the gas station. Bella let out more barks as to tell him that she found me. I tried to shush her and even crawl away but Harry found me, cowering behind Bai. She gasped when she saw Harry.

“Harry Styles?!” She whimpered as she looked up at the curly headed boy.

“Yes and your name is?” He smiled a charming smile. I felt a pang in my heart. Was that jealously? I wouldn’t know because I never really felt jealous over someone.