Chapter 22: 'Dispute'.

Lucía's POV

"It'd be a great idea don't you think?" I heard Andrew asking and nodded slightly. I just wanted this dinner to end and go home finally. I didn't care that he could help me for getting a job in one of the bigger newspapers, I was pretty happy with the one I'm working at, but of course that wasn't enough for my dad. I just agreed to talk to Andrew to get my father to let me in peace - I wasn't even thinking of seeing him again after today. Not to mention that I started to feel uncomfortable under his look. Did he really think I'd want something from him? Or that I'd do anything to get his help? Please. I made it to study journalism on my one and I found an internship. A great one - I didn't need his help nor did I need the help of my dad; who was annoying me anyway the last days.

Andrew kept talking but I drifted lightly away with me thoughts. I wondered how Neymar was. I hadn't heard anything from him since days; and I missed it hearing his voice. I was sure that he probably was busy, being back in Barcelona and the whole recovery thing because of his back - after all Barça needed him back on the field.

Thankfully few minutes later we left the restaurant but Andrew insisted to bring me home - like I'd invite him in. I unlocked the door and made a step in, as I heard Andrew. "It was a pleasure meeting you." He said and I faked a smile. "The pleasure was all mine Andrew." I replied to his words and just hoped he would finally leave. I wanted to call Neymar - I hadn't realized that I didn't have to. "We should do this again. Your father was right... don't you think? It was really nice spending time with you."Andrew added and I opened my mouth to reply something to it, as I felt someone placing himself right next to me.

Surprised I looked at the guy that had been in my mind all the time. "Neymar." I heard myself saying his name but he didn't look at me. I could see that he was tensed up. He probably was thinking something wrong, but before I could say something I heard Andrew already saying his name; introducing himself as a huge fan. I shortly looked away from them and met a smiling Michelle. Oh oh. Both of them alone couldn't have been good. Michelle wasn't actually a friend of mine - more like the girlfriend of my best friend. I still can't figure out why Scott likes her but well... I guess I'll never understand... but the fact that she had been alone with Neymar made me feels uncomfortable. She wasn't really knowing for being nice to people she didn't like... and Neymar didn't belong to her fav. football players...

"Could you step aside?" An uncomfortable shiver ran down my spine as I heard Neymar's harsh words. Andrew did how he asked and Neymar stepped out, walking fast downstairs. Neymar... it's not how it looks like." - Oh dear that sounded so cliché. I wanted to go after him but I got hold back on my wrist. I turned around and met Michelle's eyes.

"Don't make a fool out of yourself by following him." She said and let go of me. What the? "I guess I better leave." I heard Andrew and nodded in his direction. "What did you say to him?" I asked and turned around to look at Michelle after closing the door behind me. It wouldn't make sense running after him - London was too big but I'd call Taléia ... maybe she knew in which hotel he was staying ... at least somehow he must have found me here. "What should I have said to him?" Michelle asked while sitting on the couch and starring at the TV. "I don't know... but I know him and he didn't really look calm."

"Why do you think he's upset of something I said? Maybe he just got jealous by seeing you with whom ever you were talking to." She replied and shrugged.

"I know you Michelle... don't act like you didn't take the advantage to say something that upset him. You don't like him..." I stated and she looked over at me. "There was a time you didn't like him either and now? Now you're acting like he's perfect... which he definitely isn't. He proved it by letting his team down... 'Injury' for sure... that's why he could walk so fast again." She looked away and I raised my eyebrows. "He didn't let his team down! He got injured and you know it! It's not like he wished for an injury like that." I said and got angry. "Did you say that to him? Did you really say something like that to him?" I asked narrowing my eyes. "I just asked if it is true that his injury was a fake." I breathed out sharply. "You're just... ugh..." I grumbled and turned around. "Yeah! Go find your lost boyfriend ... or he'll get lost in this big city." She shouted after me and I slammed the front door as soon as I walked out. I needed to find him so I picked up my phone. I needed Taléia's help.