24) Everything is Great

LOOK AT MY ADORABLE NEW PUPPY!!! Her name is Luna!!! She's a Samoyed!!^^^^^
••••••••••••

          Yoongi and Jimin walked the crowed halls together, hands intertwined as they heard the people whisper.

"Hey, did you see the confession video? It's been going around the internet lately."

"Honestly, I think they're kinda cute together."

"Omg, what's that stupid hoe doing with Yoongi?"

Upon hearing the comment, Yoongi tightens his grip on Jimin's hand, turning his head prepared to see a sad Jimin. But to his surprise, Jimin was still smiling. After noticing how Yoongi was staring at him, Jimin laughs and kisses him on his cheek, shocking Yoongi, as Jimin ran off to class.

To be honest, Jimin was a bit hurt by the comments and mean stares he's been getting all day. But in the end, he didn't care. Because Yoongi was his and nothing was going to get in the way of that. Or so he thought.

The video of Yoongi's confession to Jimin was going through all social media. But they really didn't mind it. It just meant that everyone would know that they're taken and wouldn't try to lay their hands on them. In fact, Jimin was glad that everyone had seen the video.

Waking into class, Jimin ignored the stares, and ran straight to Hoseok. Putting his belongs on the desk to get ready for class, Jimin sighs upon seeing Hoseok's gaze fixed on him.

Jimin: What is it?

Hoseok: Nothing. I just...

Jimin rolls his eyes playfully.

Jimin: Just what? Don't beat around the bush, Hoseok.

Hoseok: I just don't get how you can be this calm despite all the stares and comments.

Jimin laughs and turns his body to face his friend.

Jimin: It's a choice whether I let the comments get to me or not. And I choose not to because Yoongi and I are in love. And that's something that no one can change.

Hoseok nods his head and smiles, turning his attention to the front of the room as the teacher walks into class.

As class progressed, Jimin found himself secretly on his phone, texting with Yoongi. That was something Jimin would never do. And normally, breaking the rules would tear him apart but since Yoongi came, all he could think about was when he could talk to him next. And Jimin didn't hate it.

Yoongi's text: Do you want to come over tonight for movie and cuddles? At eight? You can spend the night too.

Jimin smiles to himself as he texts back a response without thinking.

Jimin's text: Of course! I can't wait!

Thoughout the rest of the day, all Jimin could think about was spending the night with Yoongi. Nothing sexual about it, just simply cuddles and love. And Jimin couldn't be more happy.

Throughout the day, all Jimin could think about was the end of the day so he could go see Yoongi. In fact, even Yoongi was restless, wanting the day to go by quicker. Eventually, the bell rang, dismissing the students and Jimin and Yoongi both ran out of their classes without sparing anyone a single glance.

**************

        Jimin was currently lying in Yoongi's arms as they sat on the couch. Yoongi had lent Jimin his favorite pair of sweats and let him pick a tv show to watch on Netflix, which was The Haunting of Hill House. Jimin was in true bliss; the feeling on both Yoongi's arms and clothes making him smiles continuously.