22) Speech

Yoongi walked towards Jimin, placing the teddy bear in Jimin's hand before grabbing his other and leading him to the table.

Yoongi: Do you like it?

Jimin smiled brightly, placing the bear next to him.

Jimin: I love it, all of this. It's perfect.

Yoongi: Everything must be perfect for someone perfect.

Jimin punched Yoongi's arm playfully, cringing at the chessy lines even though he secretly liked it.

Yoongi motions for the waiter to come and take their order, ordering for both of them because he had already read the menu ten times before. Jimin watched fondly at Yoongi, taking everything he did in. The way he pointed to the menu as he ordered, the way he smiled when the waiter asked something, the way he would look at Jimin at random moments. He loved it all.

Eventually, the food had come and they began eating. Or Jimin did at least. Yoongi, however, just played with his food and kept looking around everywhere. Jimin suddenly began to feel  self couscous, thinking that Yoongi was getting bored or secretly looking at someone cuter than him. Jimin put his fork down, tears beginning to brim his eyes.

Jimin: Are you not having fun anymore?

After noticing how Jimin was on the brink of tears, Yoongi quickly held his hands in his own.

Yoongi: NO, not at all! In fact, I'm having tons of fun! It's just...

Jimin began to worry that Yoongi was regretting his choice of dating him and taking him out on this date. He noticed how Yoongi would keep looking behind Jimin when he was talking.

Jimin: Just what?

Yoongi kept silent and chewed on his bottom lip, glancing behind Jimin every few seconds.

Jimin: Listen Yoongi, if you want to le-

Yoongi smiled brightly before getting up and running away. Jimin turned to look at where Yoongi was. Standing with Yoongi were the five boys, dressed in nice clothing. Jimin noticed in Jin's arm's was a guitar. Jimin was beyond confused.

He was about to get up from the table but Yoongi ran to him and placed his hands of his shoulders, forcing Jimin to sit back down.

Yoongi: Just wait a second.

Yoongi ran off inside with Jin while Taekook, Hoseok, and Namjoon sat down at the table with Jimin.

Jimin: What's going on? Guys?

The boys didn't respond and just smiled at each other. Jimin was beginning to think that Yoongi had called the boys because he wasn't enjoying himself anymore and that the date was slowing going downhill. Boy was he wrong.