Misunderstanding

I turned over in bed, looking at the clock that read 4:00 pm. I sat up, wondering where Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin were since school had ended an hour ago and they hadn't come home yet. I looked at my phone, wondering if one of them had texted me and I didn't see if. But there wasn't anything.

Oh Jimin. They got fed up with you, that's the truth. They don't want to see you anymore.

Suddenly, the door bell rang. Confused, I quickly put on contacts, feeling them sting my eyes since I haven't put them on in a while. Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin all have keys to my house so there wasn't any need to ring the bell.

I walked downstairs and to the front door, taking a deep breathe before opening the door. But the person there shocked me. Yoongi. He was standing with his hands in his pockets, looking at the ground while kicking his feet around. He finally got glimpse that I opened the door but before he could say anything, I quickly slammed the door in his face.

Fuck! Why is Yoongi here? How'd he even get my address? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!? Should I open the door? Will he leave if I just ignore him? What do I do?!?!?

A knock was heard and after a few more minutes of arguing with my mind, I slowly opened the door. Yoongi looked at me with soft eyes, shocking me.

Why does he look so...sweet and tender?

"Can I come in?"

Completely forgetting about the fact that he knew where I lived, I let him into my house and brought him to my couch.

"Should I get some water? Tea? Coffee? Or would you like some juice? Maybe something to eat? Do you-"

"No, that's alright. I just want to talk."

Talk? Careful Jimin, he might try something.

Yoongi got up from the couch and did something that shocked me beyond the core. He got on his knees and bowed his head at my feet. My eyes widened at his actions.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what I did but I explained what happened between us to Jin and he told me to come here. I'm really sorry if I offended you in some way."

Anger filled me, listening to him apologizing. This was the same guy who told me to strip when he dragged me to his room that day at the party.

"Offended me? Dude, you told me to fucking strip!"

Yoongi quickly stood up with confused eyes.

"I never told you to strip Jimin!"

I scoffed at him.

Of course, this is the true Yoongi. A lying scumbag.

"Yeah, you did! At the party when we were in your room. You told me to 'Take it off."

Yoongi stayed silent.

"Jimin, I-"

He sighed and rubbed his hand against his forehead.

"Jimin, I wasn't telling you to take off your clothes. I was telling you to take off your contacts."

I tilted my head to the side, confusion filling me. Yoongi continued to speak.

"I wanted to see your eyes. Without the contacts. I know what I saw that day at the parking lot. You have *instert name of mutation*, don't you?"

Oh my god, Jimin you're so dumb! He wasn't telling you to strip!

I crossed my arms.

"So what if I do? Are you gonna make fun of me? Tell the whole school of what a weirdo I am? Well, go ahead! I don't care!!"

I shut my eyes and screamed, everything becoming too much for me to handle.

"I don't fucking care! Everything can end! I just don't give a shit!"

I rubbed my face trying to rid the tears that ran down but they just kept coming and coming. Yoongi slowly walked up to me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, I'm not going to tell anyone. I wasn't planning on it in the first place."

I looked at him through my teary eyes.

"You weren't?"

Yoongi smiled at me. His eyes were soft and careful.

"Of course I wasn't. I just-"

He stopped talking and scrunched his eyebrows together.

"Yoongi? What's wrong?"

Suddenly, I was pushed to the floor with a thud and Yoongi kept his large hands on my shoulders, keeping me from getting up.

"Yoongi! What the hell?!"

Yoongi's face however, remained calm as he stared at me intensely.

"Did you cut?"

I stopped struggling against him.

"What?"

My voice came out shaky and tears threatened to fall down again. Yoongi got off of me and sat there with his hands on his knees.

"I asked did you cut? I see the blood on your shirt."

I looked at my shirt and mentally cursed at myself for forgetting about what happened the night before.

"Yoongi, listen-"

"I ASKED IF YOU FUCKING CUT YOURSELF, JIMIN!"

I let my head fall as I nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

This was it. I knew by now that the wall I put up was now broken and Yoongi was exposed to all of my shit. Yoongi sighed at got a little bit closer to me.

"Show me your cuts and scars."

I looked at him.

"But...why?"

Yoongi eyes seemed to pierce into my soul and I was afraid to look away from him.

"I...I want to see how many times you needed someone and no on was there." Yoongi whispered, a tear rolling down his face.

Yoongi...

The school's biggest bad boy was crying. Crying because of me.

••••••••
I'm sorry I'm a disappointment and this chapter was short. I'm starting to run out of ideas right now but I still want to update. So here's a dumb chapter but I hoped you enjoyed it. Vote, comment, and all that. Love ya💜🦋