Unexpected Downfall

Hahahahaha....loving myself is harder when everyone excepts you to do it in a day...
••••••••••••

        I walked into the school today with anxiety filling me from top to bottom. Why? Because I'm walking in with BTS as an official member. The group that I once hated at school are now beginning to become my closest friends. Immediately after catching sight of us, whispers swarmed around the hallway.

"Hey, isn't that BTS?"

"I heard that there were three new members who were invited to join."

"Park Jimin, Kim Namjoon and Kim Hoseok! Omfg, they're all so fucking hot!"

"Hey, do you think I have a chance to join too? I've got the good looks!"

My body tensed at the feeling of the unwanted attention I was getting. Jin put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a comforting smile, letting me know that there was nothing to worry about. I took a deep breathe and exhaled, letting my worries out with it.

Jimin's Thoughts: "You can do this Jimin! Stop holding yourself back. Live your life again. Speak yourself."

After separating to go to separate classes, I walked with Hoseok and Namjoon to our class. Of course, we got the occasional stares and heard everyone talking about us but we tried not to pay too much attention to it.

Namjoon: "So how'd the talk with Taehyung go? I'm sorry I told him without your permission but I felt like you need some reassurance."

Jimin: "It's completely fine dude! In the end, I really needed to hear his story and tell mine. I think I'm on the road to a better me."

Hoseok: "Oh thank goodness for that too! I don't think I could handle your depressing ass anymore."

I punched Hoseok in his arm even though I knew he was joking around, sending the three us into a laughing fit as we walked into class.

As class was progressing, I began to zone out into my own thoughts.

Jimin's Thoughts: "I wonder how my life will be like now? Everything's changed since I met the guys. Maybe I have a chance to finally live again. Mom...Dad...am I finally going to get better?"

Little did I know that after school would be literal hell. (Oops, I feel like I'm rushing things too quickly! >.<)

After school ended, Hoseok invited me to go see his family's new dance studio with him. I agreed, hoping that I could try dancing again since it's been too long. I worried that I might not be as good as I was before but Hoseok kept reminding me that no matter how good I am, I can still improve.

Eventually, I found myself leaning against the glass mirror, recording Hoseok dance with a girl I've never seen before. All I knew was that she was really good at dance.