23) Your Voice is My Heaven

Tears brimmed Jimin's eyes every time Yoongi would say something heartfelt. Now, he knew it was too late to back down. Jimin was madly in love with Yoongi and nothing was going to change that.

Yoongi holds the mic in his hand, turning around to Jin and giving him a nod. At that, Jin begins to pluck the strings of his golden guitar. Jimin gasps, gripping his shirt tightly as he listens to Yoongi.

Yoongi:
Baby, I'm falling head over heals
Looking for ways to let you know just how I feel
I wish I was holding you by my side
I wouldn't change a thing 'cause finally it's real

Jimin feels his heart clench at the sound of Yoongi's voice, deep and husky yet filled with love. Every word Yoongi sang was a firework that exploded in Jimin's heart.

Yoongi:
You're the right time at the right moment
You're the sunlight, keeps my heart going
Know when I'm with you
I can't keep myself from falling
Right time at the right moment
It's you
You, it's you
You, it's you

Tears began to fall down Jimin's face as his body sways to Yoongi's beat. All of this was for him, for him to realize how much Yoongi really loves him. And now he knows. He knows how much of him is in Yoongi's heart and how much of him is in Jimin's heart. Right now, nothing mattered except Yoongi and Jimin.

Yoongi:
I'm tryna hold back, you oughta know that
You're the one that's on my mind
Falling too fast deeply in love
Boy, all I need to breathe is you

Jimin peeled his eyes from Yoongi and looked around at the people surrounding him. His friends were recording Yoongi's singing and Jin's guitar playing. The people there were also recording, some crying while holding onto their lovers. This was the effect Yoongi had on everyone, had on Jimin.

Yoongi:
Cause you're the right time at the right moment
You're the sunlight keeps my heart going
Know when I'm with you, I can't keep myself from falling
Right time at the right moment
It's you
You, it's you
You, it's you

The song comes to an end as Yoongi looks down at his lover. He smiles seeing Jimin's face. Eyes filled with tears, Yoongi makes his way to his lover, standing in front of him. Taking Jimin's hand, Yoongi rests his forehead against his. The crowd erupts into cheers and claps but they didn't hear it. All Jimin and Yoongi were focused on was each other, their breathing, their warmth, their love.

Yoongi pulls away but keeps his face close to Jimin's. He spoke softly, making sure only Jimin could hear.

Yoongi: Have you realized how much I love you?

Jimin laughs as a few more tears fall down his face.

Jimin: Yes. I have.

Yoongi feels tears brime his own eyes as he pulls Jimin into a hug, resting in his chin on Jimin's head.

Yoongi: God, if only you knew how much you really mean to me.

Jimin sniffles, burying his face deeper into Yoongi's chest.

Jimin: I know. You don't have to prove it. I know.