Dare #44 +45: Ouran High Host Cans

(The video is for the dare I never heard it until now and now its stick in my head. You have been warned! It is very catchy.)

Rhoxy: *walks into the room with a soda can tied to her head. The soda can is dressed up and has a sticky note with a smiley face on it* HELLO CHILDREN PREPARE TO LOSE YOUR INNOCENCE!

Emily: wuts up with the can?

Cù: seriously. We walk in with that intro and you question the can?!

Emily: well.. its dressed like person. And its tied to her head so...

Rhoxy: you peeps weren't here but *breaks the fourth wall* For those of you who read the last chapter and were questioning that... interesting... ending, that was all to revive Xatik and put her soul in this can.

Cù: idk why they chose a can.

Bill: ANYWAY! ignoring the whole can thingy, your dare today is-

FlutterDashFan18: Kelsey and Chloe have to sing a and dance a cover duet of Romeo By Lip X Lip (video above) while wearing prince costumes. They have to sing while dancing with April who has to wear a princess dress. They have to do it in front of everyone in front of the school, all the Precure, and a bunch of other anime and cartoon characters

April: heh? I NEVER AGREED TO THIS!

Bill: to bad. Yhis is your life now. Accept it. *snaps his fingers*

*April looks suicidal in a bright green dress with glitter and bows and pretty hair and girly stuff*

*Kelsey is in a red princely outfit with a fake mustache*

*Chloe is in a matching out fit with her hair pulled back into a pony tail.*

Kelsey: *imitating a male tone* nice!

*they are all in front of their school with everyone looking at them out the Windows except for somehow the entire Assassination Classroom from E-class*

(A/n pls excuse my terrible spelling of Japanese names*

Nagista: uh... where are we?

Rhoxy: the mindscape... for a dare thing... *drools while starring at Koro-sensei* he was so beeping hot at one point in time. I swear... I can feel it in my tum tum tummy...

Koro-sensei: ?... *spots Bill and Lily* fellow yellow beings. I think we can trust these people.

Karma: hm.. seems like a reasonable assumption to me. Not.

Rhoxy: *throws the Can De Xatik at a stereo and the song above plays*

(NOW CLOSE YOUR EYES AND LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE. IMAGINE APRIL AS JULIET AND KELSEY AND CHLOE DANCING WITH HER. IM VERY TERRIBLE AT DESCRIBING DANCEING STUFF)

*as soon as the song ends Bill snaps and everything is back to normal*

Rascal: *sighs* what a shame that we weren't allowed to join in on the fun.

Chloe: you honestly didn't miss much.

Axel: *is dragging Rhaexlle cause she fainted due to nosebleed blood lose*

Ulric: is it alright?

Emily: yeah... there were just to many hot guys near her apparently.

Brooha: thats relatable.

Axel: ok... looks at Rhoxy's palm* by oblivion she needs to work on her penmanship. Ok Mlp... wuts your dare?

Mlp102: i dare you guys to befriend the Ouran Host Club.