Dare #2: sanity

Xatik:*skips into room* ok we got another one! *dabs for no reason*

Bill: its a video dare. Ulric Rascal. Its your turn. *smirks as well as a triangle can*

Emily: so that means that the person wont be coming in. Ohhhh.

Brooha: its from a Rascal fangirl.

Ulric: why does he get all the glory?

Rascal: perhaps it has something do with the fact that hes very handsome

Kelsey: more like obnoxious. 

April: very.

Lily: *still dressed as maid* guys that isnt very nice...

Xatik: bill plz go fetch the girl.

Bill: why meh?! I went last time!

Xatik: well u see I dont trust you that much alone with them because you really arnt the most sane person hear.  *motions to the glitter force and bad end*

Bill: *pouts or attemps to because you know... hes a triangle* fine *leaves*

Author- chan: welp reader, plz watch the video above if you havent already cause thats the dare video I was given. 

Bill: ok here it is. *floats in with a girl skipping behind him*

SheyleeTheWarrior: OMG!! RASCAL- SENPAI!!!!

Rascal: why hello my dear *kisses hand*

Chloe: *glares from corner*

Xatik: hey why dont you show them the video THEN faint after 21 minutes of straight fan girling.

Sheylee: ok! Check this out!♥~

Ulric: fine... *glares at rascal*

7 minuetes later~

Ulric: WTF?! IS THIS?!

Emily: whats wrong with them. They went went quite for like 7 min. Stareing at a blank screen.

April: who knows...

Xatik: you guys didnt see anything cause the dare was for rascal and ulric. Not you.

Candy: no fair!

Rascal: ... and we are sure bill didn't get in to this darers mind?

Sheylee: hey im right here you now *clinging to rascals arm*

Bill: not anymore *snaps fingers and SheyleeTheWarrior disapeared in a poof of smoke*

Xatik: hes been hear the whole time!

Bill: this was on her own free will. 

Kelsey: *sweatdrops* something is still wrong with them.  There was nothing there...

Brooha: i still called it . Rascals got another fangirl to add to the list.

~Elsewhere (a conversation between author- chan and Sheylee- sama)

Author: are you sure?

Sheylee: yes plz you have to!!! Bill TOTALLY DESERVES IT! 

Author:... ok

Sheylee: yes *air fists*

~Back in the mind scape~

Xatik: fine by meh!

Everyone else: huh?

*a spiky red headed pyro comes walking in wearing a black coat*

Axel: Hello. Author- chan sent me in after the incedent on her profile pg as a way to say sorry.

April: hes kinda hot!

Xatik: yep aim at the triangle nothing else. 

Axel: heh. Remember what u said bill? WELP THIS IS TRUE CARMA!!!* Flames surround Axel*

Bill: *runs in circles* help!!!

Xatik: *waves* welp ima going to get the rest have fun!

A/n

If you havent already go to my profile pg and look under conversations.  That explains what this last part is about. SheyleeTheWarrior never told meh to bring Axel in it was my idea. Finally if you DONT KNOW WHO AXEL IS look up kingdom hearts Axel (or lea).