Dare #4: Double (Dog) Dare

Xatik: *pops up behind Ulric and pokes his sholder. In a low whisper* hey guess what.

Ulric: *who was playing cards with brooha, rascal, and brute, jumps about a foot* WTH?! What do you want?

Brooha: who would have guessed the wolf was a scardy cat

Xatik: nothing. Just telling you that your complain from last time has been redeemed. 

Ulric: huh?

Xatik: in other words you and fangirl have been selected to be locked in a closet for 7 minutes.! You can thank epwolf and Sheylee! 

Bill: *snaps fingers and 2 closets pop up*

Kelsey: uhhh... if the dare is for ulric and a fangirl to go into a closet TOGETHER, why is there 2?

Xatik: huh? Oh yeah! Rascal and chloe you two get the other closet! Courtesy of-

Epwolf: ME! Miss me? Emit it you missed meh!

Brute: *rubs back of his head that was covered in bandages* hardly! Last time you nearly killed me!

Sheylee: *comes in with other girl behind her* Hey guys! btw This is Dana. *sees rascal*RASCAL- SENPAI!!!! *runs over completely ignoring chloes glaring and takes rascals hand*

Dana: *sees ulric* PUPPY- SENPAI!!! *squeals*

Epwolf: *sweatdrops* im surrounded by fangirls... great.

Bill: the closet labeled #1 (raccoon).  And chloe and rascal, you two get the one label #2 (cat). Plz know that the animal names have nothing to do with whats in side.

(A/n if u can guess what the numbers and the animal has in common u get a vitual cookie!)

Epwolf: *raises eyebrow* then what is in there?

Dana: there arent snakes in there, right?

Bill: look I can assure you that anything in there that was living is long dead. Ok?

April: like the living dead or dead dead?

Bill: the type of dead you'll be in 86 yrs.

Everyone: 0-0

Candy: I dont get it.

Xatik: *gib slaps him (u know like NCIS gibbs)*

Bill: what i do? 

Xatik: you were being creepy. AGAIN!

Bill: not my fault. Im a dream demon after all.

Xatik: *facepalms* look we got Axel, Saïx, Zexion, Vexen, Marluxia, Will Cipher, Me, and some demon named Barbados. If there is a problem, odds are that we should be able to help.

Chloe: isnt Barbados a country in the Caribbean?

Emily: I failed that class.

Kelsey: same.

April: I got a C.... minus. Heh

Candy: *happily* I never even took it!

Xatik: just get in the closet. Now remember 7 minutes got it memorized? Im looking your way rascal! Nothing to inappropriate! 

Rascal: well arent you no fun!

~closet #1~

*im the pitch dark of the closet Dana and Ulric sit side by side. Ulric with his arm around her shoulders*

Ulric: sooo you dont like snakes that much huh?

Dana: nope not at all. Last time I saw one I sreamed so loud the cops showed up. Hey puppy, are you afraid of anything?