Dare 27: THE RETURN OF RASCAL!!

Rhaexlle: *sips coffee* so what now?

Axel: idk.

Chloe: *transforms into glitter breeze* you are going to Zexion to bring Rascal back to life.

Bill: im scared.

Axel: me too.

Rhaexlle: *sips coffee* whats in it for us?

Barbados: *eyes glowing red, and demon hounds at side* how about your lifes.....

Axel:I GOT NO LIFE! IMA NOBODY!

April: *mutters* you're depressed and delusional.

BILL: IM IMMORTAL!

Brute: wasn't Rascal immortal too? And he's dead now.

Jess: EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM BARBADOS HE IS MAD AS F*CK!!!

Rhaexlle: im still waiting for a good reason to go.

Kat: Fine then. I dare you to get Zexion to retrieve ShayleeTheWarrior, because if she dies, all of us won't exist anymore!!!

Dana:*sobbing uncontrollably*

Emily: *patts her back ehile mentally chearing*

Rhaexlle: i might kill you when this is over.

April: you're Xatik's reincarnation right? And she is his sis... So Zexion probably won't hurt you then.

Axel: that is a big maybe.

Rhaexlle: so? I never met Zexion!  How do I know he won't kill me because im not his sister!? Ima reincarnation for Axolotl's sake!

Kelsey: *jumps up and points to Axel* ok! Took me a while but I finally remembered! Axel, you said you come from the same place as Zexion right?

Axel: yeah...

Kelsey: so you should go and help Rhaexlle!

Dana: yeah!

Kat: I dare you too!

Ulric: im not following this...

Pop: oh I get it. Axel can be like a human shield while Rhaexlle kidnaps him!

Candy: human shield?

Axel: *curls up in a ball* im gonna die.

Rhaexlle: Drink some coffee. I think it might prevent Zexions illusionist abilities from working because the coffee keeps you awake.

Axel: *reaches for her glass*

Rhaexlle: *slaps his hand away hissing* no touchy- touchy. *glares* Go get your own.

Axel: but Bonnie and Nightmare stole it all!

Brooha: then go ask them for some.

Bill: yeah! They'll only KILL you! Haha!

Glitter Breeze: get out.

Rhaexlle and Axel: EPP! * races to Axel's Dark Corridor (it's a portal if you didn't already know)*

Bill: oh well. I'll stay here and babysit these people... things... *looks at Ulric, Brute, Candy, Pop, and Barbados and sweat drops*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Axel: *peeks around corner of the hallway outside Zexion's door*

Rhaexlle: *silently cries* I forgot my coffee.

Axel: so how do you want to do this?

Rhaexlle: I'll try to reson with him... if that fails then assault him from behind.