Dare #1~Author- Chan's Logic

Xatik: HaHaHa *lightning goes off in the back ground* finally after 3 months we have a dare!!!

*everyone looks up in fear*

April: where on earth did she get lightning from?

Kelsey: who knows. ive learned not to question logic in here.

Bill: hey thats my line!

Xatik: sooo now u own up to the gun thing.

Bill: im talking about weirdmagadon. Not that infernal gun video.

Xatik: suuuuurrrreeee *rolls eyes*

Bill: im serious. That video was stupid. I would never use a gun.

Ulric: hey are you going to tell us what it is or not?

Emily: besides we've already had this conversation. 3months ago.

Xatik: huh? Oh yeah! Instead of reading the dare, me and Billy diccied to bring the person here.

Bill: don't call me "billy".

Xatik:*rolls eyes again* sure just go get our darer allready. 

Bill: fine *turns and floats through door labled exit*

Brute: how have we never noticed that before?

Candy: hey we can -mhhph- *mouth covered by pop*

Pop: shhh sis we allready know.

Rascal: how long does it take to go fetch a mind.

Xatik: notta demon so I wouldnt know.

Chloe: welp I guess your suspision was right pop. There really must be a way out that we can use.

Bill: *comes back in with a person sreaming inside a human hampster ball* may I introduce ChloexRascal4life.

Brooha: welp I think we all know what her dare is. Just look at her name.

Ulric: im wiling to counter that bet. how 'bout you give me $30 if I win.

Brooha: deal. *both shake hands with fingers crossed*

Chloe: *blushes*

Rascal: *laughs* 

Emily: *squeals* yeah anouth shipper!!!! *hugs ChloexRascal4life*

Candy: hey I want a hampster ball!

Bill: consiter it done* snaps fingers*

Candy: *starts rolling around* wheeeee!!!

Xatik: heres your virtual cookie. Courtesy of Author- chan herself. She would give it to u herself but shes a little busy write this and all.

ChloexRascal4life: thanks. *takes bite* Where am I? 

Xatik: your in the mindscape. Just say your dare and you can leave. Its one of this games rules.

Bill: your obsessed with manga and anime lately.  

Xatik: is it that obvious?

Ulric: kind of. You've quoted Alice in the country of Hearts and Naruto. In just one day.

Xatik: true... oh well *waves it off with a closed eye smile* this isn't the time to chat about my obsessions, right now we got to take care of this dare! *turns to ChloexRascal4life* dare away.

ChloexRascal4life: *smiles* ok! I dare Chloe and Lily to dress up as maids, please!

Bill and Xatik: done!

Brooha: whaaaa 

Ulric: ha pay up! 

Brooha: never I had my fingers crossed! *holds up crossed fingers* ha

Ulric: darn. Should have known.

Chloe: *looks at out fit* hey these are kinda cute

Lily: *does the same* agreed.

Xatik: *pulls ChloexRascal4life out of Emily's grasp* time to go! 

Bill: *puts her back in hampster ball*  remember, reallity is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy-

Xatik: *cuts bill of* guns bye!!!!!!!!! *pushes her through the door labled exit*

Bill: *glares* you can't go 8 minutes and 43 seconds with out bringing that up can u.

Xatik: *looks at watch* nope.

Brute: here we go again.

Kelsey: these two can't go one chapter with out arguing over something

Chloe: atleast it wasnt you know *glances at rascal who was juggling*

Candy: *rolls near them* atleast it wasnt what chloe? *who rolled away before she could have been answered.

Emily: *smirks* your blushing chloe.

Chloe: I-i am not.

April: you are. 

Chloe: im not!

Rascal: you are, my dear. Might I add that you look nice in this out fit. Xatik chose well.

Chloe: 0////////////0

Candy: *who rolled back around* hey chloe are you sick? Your face is really red.

Xatik: I think that did it. *shatters the 4th wall again (a/n author- chan is so sorry little magical unicorn taco cats that fix the 4th wall when its broken.  I hope you dont hate meh!)* they seemnpretty distacted right now.

Bill: *stopps rambling on and on about how stupid the video waz and looks at them* so it seems. But for how long? 

Xatik: well... I got an idea. NEXT PERSON WHO DOESN'T COMMENT OR DARE GETS TO PAY THE UNICORN TACO CAT REPAIR FUNDS!!!!!!

Bill: *sweatdrops* unicorn taco cats? You offically lost it.

Xatik: they exist! There the cousins of the Arachnecorns!

Bill: oh! The Archnecorn. That spider horse hybrid thing you came up with.

Xatik: *hits bill on the back of his head with zexions lexicon* 

Bill: oww. Whats up with u and zexions book any way?

Xatik: idk. I just do what author- chan tells me to do. You dont argue with her logic. Its how you ended up here in the first place.

Bill: ok  so that means that shes the mad women here coming up with the archnecorn.

Author- chan: I didnt make them up! READER- CHAN PLEASE TELL THIS ONE EYED DORITOS THAT BOTH EXIST! Mean while I have to have a 'chat' with cipher here about questioning my logic. 

Bill: wait I didnt know you were lisening!!!

Xatik: she doesnt lisen. She writes.

*unicorn taco cat flighs across screen saying BROUGHT TO U BY THE POWER OF THE PEN*