Dare #3: Finally!!!

Bill: Finally after all these months...

SOMEONE ACTUALLY DARES RASCAL AND CHLOE TO KISS!!!

Xatik: what?!

Bill: you heard me!

Xatik: well go kidnap this darer! Ill got tell the others!!!

 ~time skip about 3 min~

Bill: *walks in with epwolf rapped in a chain of Doritos*  introducing epwolf!

Epwolf: LET MEH GO YOU FUGDEING ONE EYED PERVERTED NACO FREAK!!!!!!!

Emily: *points at Doritos chain* I knew it! Hes has the power of Doritos!

Chloe: sooooo, epwolf... whats the dare.

Xatik: *comes over to chloe completly chill* first of all... Chloe remember that time bill beat you at trans dimensional chess?

Candy: I do! Rascal was on you guyses side *glares at rascal*

Rascal: only so I could kiss chloe. 

Chloe: 0/////0

Emily: *in her head* 'Ishipitishipitishipitisooooooooooshipitlikesupershipitishipit' 

Bill: *sigh* I wish there was a way to turn off mind reading... or a migraine prescription for dream demons...

Epwolf: *starts chewing on one of the Doritos* 

Xatik: anyway... drum roll plz!

*insert saïx the puppy drum rolling with a very confused demyx in the background*

Xatik: *points at epwolf*

Epwolf: why the f*** are you pointing at meh for?

Xatik: *deadpans* just say your dare.

epwolf: fine *mutters* if you guys just told me it was for this feaking dare thing in the first place there would be no need for the whole Doritos chain thing. *normal voice* ok I dare Chloe and Rascal to kiss!

Brooha: there we go. It fanally happened. 

Ulric: although It took 3 months..

Emily: *fangirl squeels and pushes Chloe towards Rascal* YES!

Rascal: *smirks* its fanally time to claim my prize♡

Chloe: 0/////////////////////////0 (A/N #50 shades of red XP had to)

Xatik: kiss kiss kiss kiss!!!

Emily and Brooha: *pulls out camaras (A/n feel free to ask me how they will have this pic/ video after they exit the mindscape)

Kelsey: are they going to do it?

April: well it is Chloes first kiss

Ulric: its rascals to as far as Im adware anyway.

Lily: really? But he is kinda cute....

Emily: *gasps* lily do you have crush on rascal?!

Lily: w- what? No!

Brooha: would you guys shut up! Your going to miss it!

Emily: oh yeah!

Pop: *puts blindfold over Candies eyes* ok sister you have to have this blindfold on... ok?

Candy: why is there a piñata?

Pop: ...I supose there could be...

Candy: ok! *starts blindly swinging tobi for naruto shippuden' s whack a mole jutsu stick around tring to find the 'pinata'*

Rascal: *puts a finger under Chloes chin and kisses her lips gently*

Chloe: *blushes 50 shades of red but somehow manages to kiss back*

(A/n time for hell to beak loose)

Candy: *still blind folded losses grip on her stick midswing and it goes flighing into epwolf* where did my stick go?

Epwolf: *not seeing that it was candy who hit her blames bill* why the hell did you hit me?!

Bill: *clueless* what? I didn't hit you.

Epwolf: *points* lies! *lunges at bill* 1,000 years of death!!!!

Bill: *side steps avoiding epwolfs attack* to late. Im already dead.

Epwolf: *lands on brutes head and began clawing and biting and kicking tring to kill him basically*

Brute: ahhhh *stumbles around tring to free his head from the vicious attacker*

Ulric: *runs over and trys to prigh epwolf of brute*

Epwolf: *sees that she was attempting to kill the wrong thing lets go*

*both ulric and epwolf go flighing backwards towards emily who was to busy watching chloe and rascal kiss to see that she needed to move*

April and Kelsey: *sees the 2 wolfs flighing towards their friend and rush to help only to be squashed by ulric and epwolf*

Brooha: *who was video taping the entire thing* this just got enteresting.

brute: *after recovering from epwolfs attack looks over to see emily, Kelsey, April, ulric, and epwolf on a pile runs over in attept to join the dog( or shouldit be wolf) pile*

*rascal and chloe stop kissing and turn to watch the scene before them*

Bill: welp this just got enteresting!

Xarik: return her back homebplz bill.

Bill: but- fine -_- *snaps fingers and epwolf disappears*

Chloe: *rushes over to help lily unbury their companions*

Rascal: *sighs and mutters* you 2 are imbeciles. Brooha I hope u recorded this, this could come in use.

A/n thz for reading this.  Plz give me a dare too. I couldnt care what it is