Dare #7: The Thought That Fuels My Nightmares

A/N Ok. I finally found out how to post pics on my phone to wattpad! Heres a pic of my OC Axelle Xatik. Or Xatik cause her name Axelle is just to confusing. She has white hair and golden eyes. Her dress is also white with a gray on the ends and her hairband. 

Xatik: *stares off into space*

Axel: *holds knees to his chest rocking back and forth*

Bill: Yellow? *snaps fingers in front of their eyes* welp they re broken.

Kelsey: what did you do?

Bill: I personally did nothing it was her *points finger to epwolf who was smirking at her accomplishment of scarring Xatik and Axel*

Emily: I dont get it. Whats so bad about this dare that it would put Xatik into shock and scare axel in to the corner?

Epwolf: the fact that I dare bill to kiss his favorite glitter force member. *her smirk turns into a full on gloat (if you can quess that reference you get a virtual cookie with your choice of flavor!)*

Glitter force: 0-0

Bad end: 0-0

Candy: but he doesnt even have a mouth!

Xatik: he does... if he turns into his human form *blushes* (A/N sooo my OC may have A LITTLE crush on bills human form)

Emily: his human form?

Xatik: he doesn't use it often. Axel does know about it and thinks bills going to uhhhh kiss one of you with his uhhhh *points to her eye* 

April: I think I just throw up a bit...

Chloe: I just cringed...

Bill: get over your selfs. Watch this *snaps fingers and turns in to a full on sexy blonde with an eye patch covering his right eye. Half his hair was yellow the other side black. He wore a yellow t shirt with a black long sleeved shirt under it. Or this quick sketch I made pretty much sums him up. Just add the colors above and you got him.*

april: hes cute!

april: hes cute!

Epwolf:I would have never guessed...

Bill: thank you. I have hade my lucky member chosen since last chapter. Kelsey.

Kelsey: whaaaa.... why me?!

Bill: personal issues I have with your fellow pyro back there *motions to Axel*

Emily: woooo! Go Kelsey!

Candy: yeah! What she said!

Xatik: *mentally debating whether she should go tell axel that bill was going to kiss his crush or not* 

Bill: *puts his arma around Kelsey s waist and pulled her closer*

Kelsey: *blushes as bill presses his lips against hers*

Candy: wow brother! You really cant see whats happening when my ears are in fornt of my sees.

Axel: *throws his wepon to where bills head was* get your hands off her get it memorized!?

Kelsey: 0///0

Bill: make me!

Xatik: bill I dont think this is a good Idea.... I mean....

Axel: fine by me!* Runs at bill*

Bill: *runs at axel. His eye and hair turning red as axel is ingulfed in flames*

*after about 3 hours of the 2 trading hits. Everyone gets bored of watching the fight( even Kelsey and ulric!) And returns to doing whatever they were doing before. Except xatik who uses her special weapon*

Xatik: *walks over to the two males calmly before giving them both a good whacking with zexions lexicon* (A/N it took about a hour of begs and bribes but I finally got zexion to let me use it! It only took ofering him ichi ichi paradise!XD if you dont know what it is... well... lets just say a perverted man who calls himself the toad sage wrote it. Hehehe. Ill leave the RESEARCH up to you, and for those of you who do know him. Yes that pun above was attentional)

Axel: *rubbing the new bump on his head* owwww. What the h** was that for?!

Bill: *glaring* and here I thought author- chan banned that book.

Xatik: no. Zexy just didnt like me seal -er- borrowing his book to hit peeps on the head. 

Axel: then why did he give it to you?

Xatik: 3 words. Ichi Ichi Paradise. 

Bill: oh. Is that all.

Axel: so little Ienzo just so happens to have that kind of mind huh? I just got some serious blackmail.

Xatik: *knocks him out* opps I guess telling Axel was not such a good idea. Lets just keep this between you and me, ok bill?

Bill: fine by me.