Dare #5: 7 Minutes In Hell

Animelover44131: *runs in* Dare #5 people! Here we go! Rascal, Bill, You two get to be in a closet with 2 guns for 7 minutes.  now, No killing each other its against the rules!

Rascal: where did she come from?

Xatik: I thought we were doing this later. 

Bill: she must have let herself in..

Xatik: ...? Oh well, I guess we beter get started then. Bill summon the closet plz!

Bill: ok. *snaps fingers and a closet popped up* 

Chloe: *who was sitting on rascals lap frowned* ummm I know you said they couldnt kill each other but... you didnt say that they couldnt oh I don't know put them selfs in a full body cast or something.

Bill: to late! * grabs rascals sleeve and drags him to the closet* finally a pass to harm someone!

Brooha: so who you thing will come out with the worst injury?

xatik: axel, why dont you get Demyx or Vexen... I have a feeling that that closet is going to catch on fire.

Axel: on it! *leaves*

Kelsey: hes not coming back is he?

April: probly not.

Candy: can we eat marshmallows if there is a fire?!

Xatik: ssssuuuuuurrrrreeeee...

( in the closet) 

Bill: *pulles out kunai knife and places it at rascals neck* ive been wanting to do this for a long time.

Rascal: *pulls out a wild card and holdes it to bills neck. (A/N just so you know I have bill as a human because its easier to write)

Bill: *smirks and pulls out gun*

Rascal: *does the same* what happened to the old I dont use guns.

Bill: heh. Well right now guns are way more useful. 

Rascal: prove it!

*the two have a shoot of attempting to hit each other but failing miserably*

(Outside)

*everyone heres gun shots*

Xatik: sounds like the found the guns. And its only been 2 minutes!

(Time skip 3min in closet)

Bill: this... is... to.... exosting

Rascal: agreed. ..

Bill: I should try something else.perhaps gun powder? Oh! And a match of course! *lights gun powder* In about 1 minute it should go off.

Rascal: ...  ?!are you insane we could get killed by that!

Bill: hm..... oh yeah..... run!!!! *the two start banging on the door so someone would let them out*

Xatik: 30 secs!

Bill: the place is going to explode!!

Rascal: help!!!

Axel: got Vexen.  Demyx was on a training mission. Whats going on?

Vexen: by the looks of it the closets about to explode.*sigh* I better do my job I gues. 

 3... 2.... 1.....BOOM!!! 

Candy: it looks like a cupcake!!

Chloe: rascal and bill were still in there!

April: *turnes to Vexen* I thought it was you job to save them?

Vexen: it is. And I did.

Kelsey: then where are they?!

Vexen: *motions to 2 balls of ice that near where the door use to be. Just then the ice melted revelling Rascal and Bill*

Chloe: rascal!! *runs over to him*

Rascal: *sits up slowly and gives chloe a smirk* my dearest. I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?

Chloe: 0/////0 *faints*