Dare #32: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Skip to the bottom if you'd like. Really important stuff down their! New hosts! One dare!

Rhaexlle: im bored so we're gonna do ALOT of random and a dare.

Bill: *whompers (A/n I am aware of this typo.)*

Chloe: whys he crying?

Axel: because I got this! *pulls out doritos* not lunch pack. Not the party size. Not even the family size! The *insert Star Wars theme music* SUPER MEGA ALFA OMEGA BETA PARTY PACK SIZE! COMPLETE IN SIX FLAVORS! *attepts to hold bag above his head but falls backwards instead*

Rhaexlle: wow. I don't think thats what she ment...

Emily: who?

Rhaexlle: -

wolfannamoonshine: Me! I dared everyone to eat doritoes infront of Bill!

Bill: why me...

Kelsey: yeah!

April: food!

Lily and Pop: thank you! *look at each other then look away blushing* (read the last dare for explanation)

Ulric: were did you even get that thing from, Axel?

Axel: well you see... Xigbar, he guy I get my beer supply from-

Rhaexlle: and my coffee supply.

Axel: well he knows this guy named Romani, who knows a girl whose really a guy named Da Vinci-

Bill: didn't I eat them..? *points of pic above*

Axel: yep. He/She was resurrected I quess (a/n explanation below. Its a Servant)? Anyway Vinci owns this shop and has a costumer named named Neil Mirror-

Rhaexlle: *gasps* NEIL?! WHY IS HE OF ALL PEOPLE INVOLVED IN YOUR ILLIGAL ACTIVITIES?!

Axel: idk. Stop interrupting. So Neil knows Nightbringer who knows Joshua-

Rhaexlle: Kiryu?! Seriously how many people do I know are involved in the things Axel does?! *starts questioning her life*

Axel: to many to count. So Josh is close with Mr. Hanekoma who owns a huge industry and has been plaining on buying out the Doritos manufacturer. It was Mr. H who got us these Doritos.

Brooha: that was way to complicated.

Brute: I think my head hurts.

Ulric: my head hurts to much to think it hurts to much.

Brute: Well my head hurts to much to think about your head hurting to much.

Ulric: well my head hurts to much to think about you thinking about me thinking about you head hurting.

Brute: well...

*both groan and hit theirs heads on the table*

Rascal: in the time it took you to tell us this, we ate 1/2 the bag of Doritos.

Bill: *blows nose* my children...

April: whose the Mom?

Bill: your mom.

April: *throws shoe at his head*

Axel: whats the plural of Doritos?

Chloe: thats plural... isn't it?

Axel: idk. Is it Doritoses?

Rascal: bag of Doritos. . I ate a Dorito..

Bill: *sniffle*