Welcome

Bill Cipher: welcome meat sacks to the mind scape! You all will be forced to answer random questions till Xatik says you may leave. If you refuse... well lets just say I'm not in charge of the nightmare realm for nothing.

Xatik: *slowly claps* thank you, bill, for that somewhat threatening introduction. Any way, because I'm a fair creature, I will let you guys go when each of you answer bleventy questions. Got it memorized?

Bill(muttering): its beter than the deal she gave me. You monster...

Emily: wait so we are stuck here answering questions from crazed fans... awesome I bet we will feel like celebrities after this!* does a air punch*

Ulric: speak for yourself ! I've read the ships they do and I bet the first question will be about a lame ship!

Candy: whats a ship? Sounds alot like chip... does that mean there will be food involved? 

Pop: you'll understand when you're older...

Lily: hey not all of them are that bad!

Chloe: lily you know that there are people who ship you and brute, right?

brute and Lily: wha?!

Rascal:* smirking* they also ship you and me dear chloe.

Chloe:*0////0*

Kelsey: hey leave her alone!

April: yah!

Brooha: oh boy, here we go.

Bill: this will be interesting... wait I'm not included in this, am I?

Xatik: what? You think I would leave you out of this? As if!

An: 

Ok. Just post your question. You don't have to but I'm curious to see how many things that you can list that I quoted in this. Hint some come from a tv show, one comes from a movie, and two come from a video game. All of which are ironicly from Disney. Good luck!