15

Ansgar POV

Hearing Athena tell me that I have another child out there made me happy but I was also devastated. I was forced to miss sixteen years of my child's life because Aurora didn't want another distraction. I was going to let her feel my wrath when we take her down but first I have to find my child.

"Athena did you name our child?"

I watched her smile sweetly as she looked like she was recalling a very dear memory

"Athena!"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Did you name our child?"

"Of course I named our son, Only the parents of a child can name them and I also knew it would anger Aurora to another level and it was beautiful"

I watched her eyes light up at the memory, I'm gonna have to have her tell me the whole story when I get her out of here

"His name is Asmodeus Lux Achilleas, Its engraved on his hip like it should be and the message I whispered into his ear at birth should be written beautifully in Arabic on his shoulder"

I paused in shock as I heard his name

"You named him of a Night of Hell Athena!"

"I know I did Ansgar and I don't regret it, The name is power and strength and that's how he should've grown up"

I stared at my wife in shock and then understanding as I realized the hard decisions she must've had to make and imagining the pain she felt when she watched that evil woman walk out of the room with her baby knowing she'd most likely never see him again; That was going to change I was going to find Asmodeus and I was going to bring him home.

I looked at my wife and gave her the biggest kiss I could muster and with that I whispered "I'll find him" and walked out of the room to find my kids and the others to tell them the news.

Annikas POV

I was sitting at the kitchen table waiting for Angra to make my lunch because believe it or not the man could cook like no other. I sat and thought about how we were going to take down Aurora and also do it while keeping my children safe inside my stomach, I'll be damned if I let anything happen to them. My thoughts were literally interrupted when I hear my fathers voice through the link telling my brother and I to gather the warriors and meet him in our meeting spot.

"Angra, abandon the lunch we have to go meet dad"

"Is everything ok?"

"I'm not sure but he seems frantic so we need to hurry"

Angra and I rushed around discreetly telling everyone to meet at our place soon and not long after that we were all inside the sound proof bunker we had built just for this reason.

"Dad, what's going on?"

"Ansgar, are you ok? you look like you saw a ghost"

I watched my dad straighten his posture and then command everyone to sit down.

"I found out more information from your mother"

"What is it Dad?'

I watched as he took a deep breathe and looked at both my brother and I,

"You have a younger Brother"