5

HERES CHAPTER 5! ENJOY!!

Chapter 5

Word Count: 1,057

Angras P.O.V

I got up to go to go do some exploring when I remembered last nights events. I look over to see Annika in my bed with no clothes on and I suddenly realized that, that was the best sex I've ever had, a smile crept across my face when I thought to myself about it still feeling all the tingles but a million questions ran through my mind. Will the contact I'm allowing damage her plan? Will she help me? Its all so complicating.

For the first time in years I'm scared, I woke up three days ago not knowing where I am or what the date and time was, I woke up and everything was fixed and perfect. I walked the streets and that's when I saw Annika, I was so overjoyed because she looks dead on like Abrianna, I had went to the elders to ask why she looked so similar to someone so long ago.

It turns out that when a king or queen is killed in battle they're life is passed on to whatever generation they choose. It could be the next year or this case two-hundred and four years later. One thing I knew for sure is that I love Annika, she's my second chance at life.

Annikas POV

I sat there and wondered how my family was doing and how they were holding up, I turned on the television to the news channel to check up on the story and as I hit the channel I saw the breaking headline

"PRINCESS ANNIKA STILL MISSING"

"WILL THE PRINCESS BE FOUND"

Well yeah I'll be found. Wait... I can call them! I requested to contact my family! I kept it on the news channel as I picked up the phone and dialed my moms number.

I watched her look at her phone watching the confusion yet hopefulness pick up.

"Hello? May I ask who this is?" my heart started beating faster hearing my moms voice

"Mom? Its me Annika" I watched her eyes water as she looked at my dad

"ANNIKA! Sweetie is this really you?" I watched everyone react to my name

"Yes mom its really me!"

"Oh sweetie where are you? Are you hurt?" 21 questions it is

"No mom I'm ok, look I know you guys are scared and worried but I need you guys to do me a favor?" watching the confusion was a bit hilarious

" What do you need?" well this should be fun

"I need you to gather all the documents from the past two-hundred and four years"

I was going to figure out what happened that night and the nights before and after it I was going to restore peace and unite the super naturals as one in hopes for a peaceful reign. Who in their right minds would turn on the Queen? Why would they turn on their Queen?

Arlos POV

As I stood in front of the news camera talking about Annika and how much we all missed her and how bad we want her back. I saw strange man walking up there drive way I stopped speaking and studied him deciding to approach him, I wondered what was going to happen but the moment he saw me he turned around and left as her mom came up behind me I heard

"who was that?" I looked behind me and shrugged

"I have no clue Aurora" I can say that honestly

"Annika called, she said that the guy she's with allowed her to make contact with us. She wants every document dating back to when Abrianna ruled"

Aurora looked real nervous and fidgety. The real question is why would Annika want those? That makes no sense. She didn't even beg for us to come find her? What is she up to? She should know everything on these files.

I looked back through the records, going through expecting to learn about everything I've been told. The usual Vampires are the villains because they started the war because they wanted the power, but I learned the exact opposite.

I learned that we are the villains, we made the vampires suffer! They worked day and night making sure the kingdom was protected and that Abrianna was happy, I also learned that there was a vampire named Angra Mainyu he was the ruler of the vampires. He was the toughest yet most vulnerable one.

He and the queen were lovers in the past life, After he held his love as she took her last breathe he went full on psycho and killed every one involved. He took reign for the next fifty years making everyone fear him before he just fell off the face of the earth. Nobody knows where he is or if he'll come back.

All they wanted was equal treatment and be able to live the life thy were given and they were denied, I will do everything to help see they can be treated as equal.

Auroras POV

I can't let Annika make those leeches equal to us! She'll make a big mistake and risk her crown, Arlo went to look for the document about Abriannas reign. Thankfully we have the actual papers hidden in a place they'll never be found and fake ones in their place.

I refuse to live the next one-hundred years being civil with leeches. The damage they're capable of is unacceptable!

"AURORA, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?"

How dare he speak to me that way! I am the mother of the princess!

"Excuse you? You shall NOT speak to the QUEEN in that tone. EVER"

he ended up rolling his eyes after I spoke to him. Does he not realize I can have him beheaded?

"Don't pull that queen shit with me Aurora. Why did you cover up the accidents with the Vampires and Gods?" well shit

"I don't know what you're talking about Arlo"

"don't play dumb Aurora this is your signature at the bottom of the fake one. Why. Did. You. Do. It"

"Because vampires don't deserve to live in peace and as long as I'm alive they won't" he looked like he wanted to argue but bowed his head instead knowing that arguing with the queen is disrespectful and illegal at the same time.

Vampires. Will. Not. Win.