13

Ansgars POV

*6:30 Am*

I sighed as I looked up at the clock impatiently waiting for it to strike Ten so I could go see my forever love, I sound like such a princess but I only get to see her once a week and that's only if Aurora doesn't try to divert my attention.

I can't wait until we finally bring down Aurora and I can bring Athena home where she belongs.

I hated having to keep the kids from knowing who there real mother was it was the most painful and agonizing thing that I have ever done. Aurora is the bane of our entire existence she was the one who started the war that cost my dear sister her life and the life of her child. I should've been there! had I not taken a short stint to travel and find my beloved in another kingdom I could've saved her. The one thing that also has me completely unsettled is that now Abrianna's beloved is now my daughters beloved but you can't do anything when fate plays her wicked hand.

*A short time later*

Its finally ten in the morning meaning I get to go visit my dear Athena! I raced down the halls of my palace all the way down to the dungeon. I quickly excused the guards from their post now that I'm there. I slowly walked to her cell suddenly feeling a crushing sadness and anxiety it was feelings that I had never felt before at least not from Athena. I quickly but quietly opened the door to her room. Walking in I look at her making sure to examine every bit of exposed skin for any kind of damage when I finally looked up I was met with her tear streaked face and that's when I knew the damage wasn't on the outside but it was on the inside.

Athenas POV

I was so lost in my thoughts that I hadn't heard the door quietly open or felt the worrying eyes of my beloved what did catch my attention was the intense stare that he was giving me, that would make anyone snap out of it. I looked up making sure to wipe the tears away as I did. I watched Ansgar step in and quickly shut the door.

"My beloved, whats wrong?" hearing the concern in his voice made my heart beat a little faster

"Ansgar, I think you should sit down. I have news that you're not going to like very much"

"What is it Athena?"

"Back when I was kidnapped I was pregnant. The ten months that you were kept away from me was to ensure that you would never find out"

I watched carefully as the news of his unexpected child started to sink in, I watched his face go from Confused, to angry, to sad, and then back to Angry. He was going to explode.

"What do you mean I have another child Athena!"

"When Aurora found out I was pregnant she had done everything in her power to keep you from finding out. Aurora wanted to take the baby and raise it as hers but that plan was soon foiled because yo refused to hope into bed with her. So she devised a plan to secretly give the baby up for adoption."

I watched his face change to that of an enraged beast I knew he was going to kill her

"Why didn't you tell me sooner Athena!" I couldn't help the involuntary flinch

"She threatened the lives of my children Ansgar! Do you think I wanted to keep it a secret? I was concerned for the children I had right upstairs!"

I watched his eyes soften as he slowly walked to me and sat on my bed

"I'm sorry Athena. We have got to find that child. That child can help us end this"

____________________________________

Here we are! Chapter 13!!

I hope you guys enjoy it! I'll have chapter 14 to you guys shortly!!

Please go check out my other works!

A Job Well Done

and

Eye Contact

I would really love your feed back!!