4

Chapter Four

Word Count: 1,195

Annikas POV

These past few days have been complete chaos between watching the news and us going through bouts of amnesia I can definitely tell something fishy is going on I just need to find out what it is.

Angras P.O.V

As I sat beside her and wondered what was going through her head at this very moment. I know I had a million questions as to the year and the time. I've only been awake for three days and as to where I said I was working wasn't a complete lie, I was actually working on a new room for my sweet Abrianna. Well that was before I realized she wasn't Abrianna.

I don't know what happened I knew she was Annika from the moment she said her name but then I felt my brain do a three-sixty and she was Abrianna the next moment I looked at her face. This has to tie in with the fact she forgot about our night of passion. I couldn't get the way her eyes sparkled with curiosity and desire when she looked at me it was by far the most magical moment to me.

I notice that Annika is staring at me with worry etched on to her beautiful face and for a moment I see the eyes that belonged to my sweet love, I quickly found myself lost in her beautiful blue eyes that sparkle like the ocean when I suddenly see her lips move I snap back to reality asking her to repeat herself.

" Do you understand all of this?" she looked so uncertain in her words. Did I understand all of this? Not at all.

"I don't know how I forgot your name. You look so much like Abrianna I guess my past came back to haunt me. Where is she?"her eyes showed concern and some hurt before she decided to speak again

" Abrianna died during the war in 1820 the people that were held responsible were all found slaughtered the next week had that not happened she would still be alive today" its not rare for all the supernaturals to last for an eternity. I just nodded my head in understanding now knowing why she didn't recognize me. They're two different beings.

"Thank you Annika, what year is it precisely?" curiosity got the better of me

"the year is 2017, welcome to the future" Everything started coming back to me. The war, her death, her body shaking as I held her in my arms, her sweet eyes closing, and finally the blinding rage I fell into.

" what happened back then?" ah her curiosity has peaked

"do you really want to know?"

"only if you would tell me"

"back in 1617 leeches were at they're highest. We believed we were the mightiest and that the gods and goddess should've given us what was rightfully ours. The thrown" I looked at her to see if she wanted to speak but she just nodded her head.

"Anyways we wouldn't give them what they wanted and they lost it. They waged a war. Killing my sweet Abrianna, I was so mad at my kind for doing this. I held her until she stopped breathing, after her eyes closed I vowed that I would kill every last leech that took part in this."

"why did they want power so bad? They had a paradise from what I was told?" oh the lies they told this girl

" Oh sweet Annika, the leeches had no paradise they had no power they didn't even have respect. We were treated like monsters among everyone"

"why would they lie??" her eyes held so much disbelief

"they were in denial about what happened. They wanted to sound like the innocent runs. We worked for them, we protected Saint Helms with every breathe and were returned with nothing. I was rewarded my loves death."

As I looked into her eyes I saw the anger that pulsed, at first I thought she was angry with me because she thought I was lying.

"So you worked day and night for us making sure we were safe and that our country stood strong and you weren't rewarded a single dime? Or even a single ounce of respect?? That's going to change." The words out of her mouth came as a complete shock. How was she going to help us?

"No offense Princess but how are you helping??"

She looked thoughtful, her eyes squinted as she thought hard,

"I'm not sure yet but I will figure out how to help you Angra, until then if you're keeping me here I request a new room, clothes and access to this entire house. I'm bored being in here all day" I smirked still totally shocked is she not angry about the kidnapping??

"sure thing Princess. Are you not mad about the kidnapping?" she raised an eyebrow at me

"Oh no I'm still pissed, I wish you would've come to me instead of taking me in the night but what's done is done. I do request contact with my parents to let them know I'm ok" well that's ok too

" Of course Annika, follow me to your new room"

Annikas POV

As we reached my room I walk past him and sat down.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome love"

I looked at him and suddenly I felt this sudden urge to kiss him out of nowhere so I walked over to him and kissed him. I sort of expected him to push me away but I was wrong he pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist he squeezed me tight to him before lifting me up allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist as he walked us to my bed, he threw me onto it and climbed on top of me kissing me some more. He pressed his tongue against my lips wanting entry so I gave it to him he explored my mouth while his hands explored my exposed skin.

I felt myself start to squirm in pleasure from the continuous electricity ran through my nerves making all of my areas extremely sensitive to his touch. Moaning I wrapped my legs tighter around him while gently grinding up against him. Hearing him grunt as he grabs my hips harder done things to me I didn't even realize could be done and boy did I love it.

After hours of continuous pleasure he finally fell asleep I sat up and started thinking, I don't feel an ounce of regret when I should feel like scum. It felt right I know I have a boyfriend but I just can't care.

I woke up the next morning in my bed and stretch remembering last nights events and smile an like the other time where I can't remember jack shit. I look over and see that he isn't in bed I should really learn his name. I shrug my shoulders and get up to take a shower. After my shower I left my room to roam around and holy hell this place is huge. Well it looks like its time to explore!