11

Here we go!!!!

_____________________________________________

Ansgars POV

Last night after Aurora left us we all gathered around to talk about the baby and how excited they were to be parents and how the kingdom was going to be complete after we got rid of everything and everyone threatening it.

"Annika, what are you going to do love?"

I was so in love with the fact that I was going to be a grandpa I just wasn't in love with the fact that her mother was still in that damn dungeon and not here celebrating this joyous moment with us.

"Oh daddy! I plan to raise this baby like you raised us. He or She is going to know the importance of family and loyalty. First I need to go see the castle doctor, whos coming?"

I watched as everyone's hands went up in the air as they cheered excited for the new family member that was soon approaching us. We all walked to the east wing of the place where our doctor was located.

"Doctor, how do you do?"

"Your Highness, please call me Lux"

The doctor or Lux as he preferred raised his hand to shake mine which is truly odd I guess that's a thing outside of Persia its symbolizes "Politeness" how odd. I accepted his hand shake gesturing to my daughter and Angra.

Annikas POV

I can't believe I'm about to see my baby on screen!

This is going to make it so surreal to know that there is a tiny god or goddess in there that I'm going to push out in two months time.

I've always pregnancy so weird with different species or people of different supernatural statues have different pregnancies. The average human carries a baby for nine months, a werewolf is five months, a vampire is a full year, goddesses are usually a strong four months but since my baby is part vampire which happens to be super rare so my body will work over time to get the baby ready early so it doesn't kill me in the long run.

The only other time our blood was mixed with a different species was Queen Abrianna she was pregnant when she was murdered her belly proceeded to grow even after death the baby was born but he never lived or so that's what they say. I believe that child is alive somewhere and I'm gonna find him.

"Princess?"

"Wait, What?"

Oops must've been zoned out longer than I thought

"Would you like to see your baby now?"

"Oh yes absolutely!"

I quickly laid down on the table lifting my shirt up I looked around the room looking at all of the friends and family stationed in my room my eyes soon landed on Angra who was positioned right beside me with tears in his I gently grabbed his hand squeezing it in a reassuring manner.

Remember that kid I mentioned? yeah that was his kid. Angra is so happy but he's also scared shitless and I can't really blame him I just have to reassure that nothing will happen to his baby.

I felt the gel hit my stomach which quickly caught my attention I looked up to the flat screen on the wall that would soon show our baby.

" Alright Miss, there is one of the few babies in there"

"Oh it's so-- Wait, did you just say there are a few?"

I looked at the Doctor quickly with I'm what looked like a ton of confusion