10

Hey guys!!! Heres another chapter!!

I know, I know I'm so behind!! I promise I'm trying to catch up!! any who! Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 1,508

Aurora's POV

The news that Annika is pregnant is ruining everything! actually her getting pregnant might be a blessing, I'll talk Angra into giving her an ultimatum the crown or her family. Annika will always choose her family and she'll be forced to relinquish her position! Good job Aurora you smart woman! I still can't believe he gave the crown to her for her sixteenth birthday! that wasn't the plan he didn't even inform me of the plan!

I deserved to wear that crown more than anyone in this family and I didn't even get that chance as I continued my trek to the dungeon I allowed myself to open up my thoughts and think of everything that's happened the past three hundred years was not in vain! I'll get what I wanted Ansgar or not. I just need to keep acting like everything is normal so that they don't expect a thing. I looked up and noticed I made it to my destination rather quickly, I stopped and looked around making sure no one was around to spot the code I typed in.

They shouldn't even know this dungeon exists a maid had stumbled upon it while doing her "job" she even tried to enter on multiple occasions which is how I caught her she even had several other maids trying to help her get in each maid had their own punishment given the ring leader paid with her life though. I had fun killing her I forgot what killing felt like there for a while I know its a thirst that I crave all to much.

Walking down the long corridor I reached the door that held what I wanted behind it oh how I can't wait to laugh in her face that I will be the "Grandma" the these little bastards. Nobody knows the actual Queen is still alive they think she died in the car accident I caused back in nineteen-ninety eight as a diversion to kidnap her.

They buried an "empty" casket well it wasn't necessarily empty there was a body in there just not Athena's the kingdom mourned her death while the king was being forced to wed a crazy tycoons daughter while knowing the fate of his true love rested in his hands.

"Athena, dear how are you!"

"Like you care Aurora" Ha! got me I don't care

"You're right I simply don't care how you are. I just have to keep you alive so I get what I want otherwise you would be in the grave we buried you in years ago"

If it weren't for Ansgar and that damn contract she would be dead this woman has been trapped in a dungeon for the last sixteen years and she still looks like she did the day I took her captive, youthful its quite a sight. Ansgar made sure Athena has had the best treatment a light that gives her the vitamins the sun should give, a buffet of food, showers, a nice bed, and so on its quite pathetic.

"Why are you even here Aurora? Its been four years since you last came down here"

"Well you see Athena since Annika is back with her true love she has announced that she is going to be having a baby. A breed between a Goddess and a Vampire. Do you see where I'm going?"

I really hope she sees the problem here I really don't want to have to explain it.

"My daughter is having a baby?"

I watched her eyes glaze over with tears seeing a mixture of happiness and disappoint this brings me so much joy!

"I don't see the problem Aurora"

I guess I do have to explain it, well fuck.

"You see Athena the reason you're alive today is because of Ansgar and the contract he enforced. If you die then I die and I'm not exactly ready to die yet, at least not without ruling first. When Annika returned my chance slimed a little bit and then when she announced she was with child my chances slimed a lot"