12

Chapter Twelve

Athenas POV

Flashback - ( April 30, 1997)

It's been a little over a month that I've been trapped down here in this dungeon and each day feels like a million years, at least my love made sure i was taken care of with an extravagant dungeon cell. The entire reason i was down here was because Aurora just needed to have that power rush.

I was quickly brought out of my haze by the need to throw up all of the food I had just eaten this was the worse round of sickness yet, I should probably try to not stress as much that's likely to be the reason I'm getting so sick I mean come on! I live in a damn cell, I miss my love and I miss my babies. I can only imagine how she's up there playing mommy to MY KIDS and laying next to MY HUSBAND.

How can someone be so cruel? I was suddenly hit with another round with nausea making me question everything that was happening at this point in time suddenly the door crashed open and there stood the devil herself.

"Aurora, what brings you by?" I tried to muster as much sarcasm as I could with my face shoved into the toilet

All I felt was a box hit my back and door slam shut again I mustered as much strength as I could to turn around and see what she threw at me and to my shock it was a pregnancy test, that's when everything finally started to come together! I was pregnant why I didn't listen to my body sooner was beyond me! I guess being locked up will do that to you.

I quickly took the test to confirm my worst fear I knew she wouldn't allow me to raise this baby in the cell she would most likely take my child and play mommy to it herself. I have to tell my love as soon as I can! As I looked down and saw the positive lines I couldn't help letting out a sad sob as she burst through the door again and taking the test from my hands.

"Oh no no my dear Athena we can't have this!"

I widened my eyes in disbelief at her words, I was not aborting this baby!

"I'm not killing my baby!"

"No one said anything about killing it, you just won't be raising it"

"I won't allow you to raise this baby Aurora! You've taken everything from me I won't allow you to take this child as well"

"Listen here I'm the boss now, What I say goes as you are the one in the cell, lucky for you Ansgar refuses to get intimate with me so there's no way I could pull off bringing a newborn home or even act pregnant. What will happen is that I'll keep Ansgar away for the five months that you're pregnant then when the baby comes it'll go to a nice family and you'll never speak of it again. Am I clear?"

I looked at her shocked and a bit speechless Ansgar refused to lay with her? I couldn't help the excitement that built up in me at the thought that he still honored me. I was brought out of my stupor by a throat being cleared.

"I said, AM I CLEAR"

"Crystal"

"Good, I'll send the doctors in often. Just because I despise you doesn't mean I want the baby to suffer"

With that she turned and walked out slamming the door behind her, who would've thought Aurora had a heart. At least she won't be raising this child I just wish I could tell my love.

Flashback over-

Now to wait so I can tell my love.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey there! sorry for such a late update! I had massive writers block! I'm here now no worries!

Sorry its also so short! It was just a little filler chapter to give you a brief look at what the actual mom has gone through.

I hope you enjoy!!!