6

WHOOP WHOOP ANOTHER UPDATE CHAPTER!!!!

Word Count: 1,468

As you guys notice I'm trying not to describe the characters in full, I might give an eye or hair color but mainly I'm letting your guys imaginations run free!!

Chapter six

Annikas POV

After I hung up with my mom I sat and pondered over everything she said, she acted extremely suspicious like she didn't want me to know something. This is going to be a serious issue, As the future queen I have to question every bodies loyalty especially my family which really sucks.

I decided to turn of the television because to be honest there's nothing on and I have a lot of work to do. I need to find out exactly what happened and see if I can reverse it. I need to call Arlo and see if he can send me the documents through the mail. My mothers not telling me something and I'm going to find out

*BANG* What the hell?

*SLAM* that better be Angra, I'm not ready to die

"Um hello?"

"Angra is that you?"

After waiting five seconds I grabbed the closets thing to me and approached the door slowly but as my luck has it the door flew open and busted me in the face.

Angras P.O.V

Once again this world is so confusing, They use these things called "cell phones" what the hell is cell phone? They have these fancy food places one of these being "McDonalds" apparently its worldwide. There's still so much to learn and its not like I can take Annika out in the open yet.

Speaking of Annika, I wonder if she has found away to help yet? I sound so selfish making everything about me. I kidnapped her for Christ sake! Maybe I could bring her a friend or allow her to have more access to her family, that seems more plausible! As I walked through my house ready to see the woman I'm crazy for rushing around I slammed open a door and heard a loud thud I looked down and saw Annika holding her head. Whoops.

"Annika! Are you ok Princess?"

"Considering I was just hit in the head with a door, I'm peachy"

"What?" she must've seen my confusion or heard it

"It's sarcasm" what the hell is that?

"what is uh sarcasm?" she looked at me with one perfect eyebrow raised and just giggled. Oh god that giggle was beautiful she's so perfect

"Sarcasm is a mocking tone. You say something crazy or stupid and I counter it back with something witty or equally stupid"

"Oh well I guess that seems fair"

"You have a lot to learn Angra" she sat and giggled and god I'm gonna die

~~~~~~~Later That Night~~~~~~~

"Annika!"

I yelled for her in excitement at what I had decided to do, I was going to let her have freedom. She can contact her family and see them and explore but she will continue to stay with me. That's fair right?

"Yes Angra?" gosh her confusion is so cute, two-hundred and four years ago I was feared by all and yet here I am acting like a puppy.

"Angra?" I looked up to see Annika in all of her beauty waiting

"My dear Annika, sit down I have fantastic news!"

"Oh? You must spill!"

Annikas POV