Chapter 15 | Say What Now? |

Chapter 15

Skylar's POV

We all were sitting anxiously waiting for Harry and Leah to walked through that front door, everyone was as nervous as I was, I really did love Harry and want to spend the rest of my life with him, he was the one. After an hour or so the front door stormed open with Harry and Leah not far behind Harry came running to me and pulled me into a tight embrace and kissed me passionately, this was the kiss I have been waiting for all my life, the way his lips moved with mine, it was amazing. I pulled away slightly while I noticed Leah just standing there, "Wait? What about your relationship with Harry?" I questioned, Harry looked at me with his big green orbs and said "We are best friends, nothing more, nothing less."

Leah's POV

"Well since I ruined our day together, can we go out to eat on me, to make it up?" "Aw, Leah you didn't ruin anything, we all still love you," Skylar said, as all the rest of the boys nodded in agreement. Harry came up to Skylar and I and said "Oh come on girls you too are the most important girl in my life, don't get down on yourselves," followed by a cute cheeky grin.

I was finally happy, my friends were happy, Harry was happy, and over me, Skylar was not mad at me, life was great. "Are we going to get something to eat or not, I'm starving," Niall said. Everyone giggled and reminded Niall that we just ate not two hours ago. His response was priceless, all he did was give us a puzzled look as if we weren't talking, clearly he was either thinking about food or Fiona. "Okay, let's get going, we should we go...to....er....Olive Garden?" "I don't care!" I just want to eat!" Niall said as if he was annoyed, everyone else agreed in unison.

Fiona's POV

For the first time ever Niall wasn't the first one out the door, everyone else had walked out the door, except for Niall and I. "Niall, why aren't you the first one out the door, like usual?" Niall chuckled and grabbed my hand and said, "All I really want is some alone time with my princess, I would give up ten large pizzas just so I can spend one special day with you." I blushed a bit and should there as I felt my face burn up, I didn't know what to do. After whats seemed like eternity of awkwardness Niall grabbed my chin, and kissed my lips.

Niall's POV

I could see Fiona blushing a bit when I told her I chose her over food, then I made my move, I gently grabbed her chin and planted a soft kiss on her lips. After that small, special moment, Louis came walking through the and stood there and starred, Fiona was blushing a bit, and I was one hundred percent sure that I was blushing a lot more then her. "You love birds coming?" Louis asked while giving Niall a funny smirk. "Yeah, we're coming," I said. We walked out the door, hand in hand, and climbed into the car.

Liam's POV

We were on our way to Olive Garden when I received a text from Simon, it read:

August 13 2012 @ 5:56 - Simon Cowell

Pack your bags tonight! I will pick you up at the crack of dawn, we are going back to London. We have a mini tour scheduled, this month. xx Simon

Oh Crap! Everyone just made up, there were no more fights, this was going to be hard to tell the boys, and girls.

We were getting closer and closer to our destination, each minute my hands would get sweatier and sweatier, I didn'y know how or when I was supposed to tell the boys.

**********************************10 minutes*******************************************

Liams POV (Continued)

We arrived at Olive Garden, after what seemed like hours, it was about time. We all exited our vehicles; Harry and Skylar hand in hand, Fiona and Niall, Zayn, and Louis. It was a tad awkward because all the boys had there fingers intertwined with a special lady, and then there was Leah and I; awkward? Just a bit. I walked over towards Leah and started to apologized, until I was cut off by a quick peck on the lips, "It's fine, you were just trying to protect me, your'e a great friend Li" she said with a cute grin that tagged along. II felt  a little weird, was I falling for her?

I felt bad so I slowly slid my hand into hers, she looked up at me and held my hand tight. We all walked in and were seated at a large booth, can you even guess who sat by who?

I bet you can, well anyway back to the story, we were all seated making our own conversation, when Leah noticed my face, the face I always made when I was hiding something. Leah slid out of the booth and grabbed my hand and walked me, to where we weren't near the rest of the boys, "What's wrong Li?" I should there and began to sweat, then out of nowhere I told her everything "SIMONTEXTEDMETELLINGMETHATWEARELEAVINGTOMORROWMORNINGATDAWNTOGOBACK

TOLONDONBECAUSEWEHAVEAEUROPEANTOURCOMINGUPSOON."  I turned around and had noticed that everyone else was standing there, Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn, Skylar, Leah & Fiona, and they must of heard my conversation. I'm screwed.

"When did you find out?" Harry asked, "Right when we left to go here, Simon texted me."

**********************************************************************************************************

(A/N) I would like to make a SHOUTOUT to my new friend @Irishblueberrysocks she is one amazing writer, I play Brooklyn in her story, but I would greatly appreciate it if you would check out all her stories(:

FAN and VOTE Thanks loves(: Love you all

Comment Please <333