Chapter 2 | Childhood Friends |

Chapter 2

Leah's POV

*Last School Bell*

Finally the last bell of the day. That's one day down. Just four more to go. This week couldn't go by any slower. I began walking towards my locker when I heard a familiar voice call my name, "Leah!"

I turned to see Skylar walking towards me. I slightly rolled my eyes, out of annoyance. It's not that I was annoyed with Sky, but I was just tired and I wanted to go home, finish my homework, and sleep.

"Yes? Sky?"

"So Fiona and I were just going to head over to Subway. Want to join us?"

"Uhm. Not really."

"Please! Pretty please you'll have fun!"

I just stared at her and laughed at how desperate she was. I loved this girl.

"Please."

I sighed and finally agreed, "ugh. Fine. But your driving & we're playing my music."

"Ugh. Fine."

Fiona met up by my locker not long after Skylar's little wig out, and we began making our way out to the car.

Once we got to the car I jumped into the passenger seat, as Fiona hopped in back, and Sky is the front. I'm not kidding when I say 'hopped' because I have a convertible. I got it as a 17th birthday present.

As soon as we pulled out of the parking lot Skylar blasted the speakers with our favorite station: b96.

Soon fifteen minutes of letting out hair whip around wild, top down, blasting we were here. We hopped out of my car and walked through the subway doors where our noses were met with the amazing scents.

Once Skylar and Fiona finished ordering, they soon got a table for the three of us. Just as soon as I was going to order I realized my wallet wasn't in my hand. I left it in the car. I dashed towards the front door, when I ran into a tall, fitted figure.

"Hey! Watch where your going!" Escaped from his deep, raspy, familiar voice.

I soon met him eye to eye when the only thing I heard him say was:

"Leah?"

(A/N) chapter 2. Let me know what you think!(: