Chapter 11 | Summer Lovin' |

Chapter 11

Fiona's POV

My eyes opened and I could smell "summer" in the air, I sat up and checked the time, it read a quarter past six, I lay-ed back down and attempted to go back to sleep, it didn't work at all. I decided to make breakfast for everybody considering  we were going to have a very long day. I walked into the kitchen while the natural light shined through the windows and let in a breathless, natural light. I looked through the cabinets and fridge and made a successful turn out, I found: eggs, pancake mix, bacon, cereal, and anything you can really think of. I started to get cracking on breakfast.

Leah's POV

I awoke to the scent of bacon burning, I jumped to my feet as fast as I could to see what was going on. I walked into the kitchen and found my conclusion, Fiona was making breakfast, "Hey," I said looking half dead, my hair was a big mess, and I was wearing the same clothes I was wearing yesterday, I even felt terrible. Fiona just giggled at my appearance and said "What kind of friend would I be if I didn't giggle at you right now?" I just nodded in agreement. Fiona had told me breakfast was ready and to wake everyone up, I walked into the living room and screamed "TIME TO GET UP! BREAKFAST IS READY!!" Niall jumped to his feet and sprinted into the kitchen while Skylar, Harry, Liam, Louis, and  Zayn were starting to wake up, but they all looked like they were zombies.

Fiona's POV

I was laughing hysterically at Niall, as soon as he heard that breakfast was ready he was already on his feet and in the kitchen, I walked into the living room were Leah was screaming at everyone to wake up, tlet's just say Leah isn't the loudest person. Leah and I glanced at each other for a split second and grabbed pillows and start hitting everyone and screaming at them to wake up.

Skylar's POV

I was awoken by the pressure of pillows getting slammed on top of me, it wasn't a good feeling, I finally stood up like everyone else and walked into the kitchen. I was the last person to sit down at the table, Niall, Leah, and Fiona looked like they have been up for hours while the rest of us looked like we have been through the, what looks like the war.

After we were done eating we all helped with the cleaning and got ready to go. I stepped into the shower and scrubbed my long, brown, wavy hair, and got out of the shower. I put on a nice, strapless, yellow top, along with cut off denim short, I added some woven ankle strapped sandals. I blowed-dried my hair and put it into a straightened ponytail, while adding some light mascara and eye shadow to my eyes. When I finished I sat on the sofa in the living room with the boys and waited for the rest of the girls.

Fiona's POV

As soon as I washed all the dirty dishes I decided to get ready, I jumped in the shower as fast as I can and washed my curly, blond, hair. I stepped out of the shower when I was finished and put on my clothes. I wore a nice, summery, Vila Celle dress with a brown belt around my waistline, I added some beaded brown sandals to match the belt, and some more accessories to match. I added some quick makeup and sat down with the rest of the group while everyone else got ready.

Leah's POV

Fiona told me not to worry about the dished or the clean up, she told me just to jump in the shower and get ready, so i did. It took me about fifteen minutes to get in and out of the shower. I wore a nice blue floral tank top with ripped denim jeans, and some blue converse. I straightened my hair and parted it to the left, I added a quick flower on the right side of my head to balance out the look. I completed my look with some light makeup while I took in consideration I like more of a natural look. My ensemble was complete and I plopped on the couch next to Skylar, Fiona, and Harry.

Harry's POV

All the girls were finally done getting ready-its about time! We have only been awake for I don't know two hours-well anyway all the girls were satisfied with there looks, so I thought we should leave right away before they change their minds on there outfits.

We all stepped out of the house, I turned towards everyone and asked "What to do today?"

***********************************************************************************************************

I'm sorry for the long wait, I am going to start to do shorter POVs now since we have more characters in the story. Thank you for reading this chapter, i hoped you like it, and continue to read my story. Don't forget to FAN and VOTE! Feedback is greatly appreciated..(: