Chapter 1 | Remember When? |

Chapter 1

Leah's POV

"Leah! It's time to get up, you don't want to be late for your last week of school!" I let out a loud moan letting my mom know that I am up and getting ready for school. There was only one week left of school and I was already done turning in assignments and learning something new everyday; I am fried.

As I walked to my desk, to continue our daily routine, and video chat my best friends, Fiona and Skylar, I came to a stumble over a photo book that contained a lot of special memories and secrets. While our call was in the middle of processing I decided to look through all the pictures of my family, friends, and even close family friends. I let out a little giggle as I remember my favorite memory from my favorite picture. Harry, Liam, Niall, Louis, Zayn, and of course me, saying our last goodbyes.

I remember that very same day like it was only yesterday- see our parents and the boys' parents grew up together on a small town, so there wasn't many children living there, to hang out with. During those years and years they stayed friends, until they had kids and the kids were us and we all became really close friends also. We did everything together, we went on vacation, we shopped til we dropped, we took long walks until we couldn't walk anymore, and we even had "family" game nights.

This very day, if I remember correctly, the boys were leaving America and going back to to there hometown to start there new life in London. The boys were planning on auditioning for the xFactor UK, and they just couldn't pass it up, so they had no choice but to take an advantage of the opportunity.

I was so upset that my best friends were moving away, and to make it worse they were moving to another country. It was an upsetting time for the boys, my parents, their parents, and most of all, me. My decision was not to tell anyone about our special friendship. It hurt even more that they became famous and probably don't remember me or my family and wont have time to visit. Hey! I wonder if you heard of them? One Direction, a little, British-Irish, boy band in London; Have you heard of them? Well if you do..they were my best friends. Well anyway as I was remembering many more memories as kids with them, I heard a light chime from my laptop, then I remembered that I was to focused on the boys I forgot Skylar and Fiona were already online chit-chatting, so I rapidly closed my book and continued with our daily routine. After a good half hour or four-five minutes of talking and gossiping, we said our goodbyes and hung up.

As soon as I heard my mom's voice yell from downstairs to hurry, I stripped out of my clothes, and stepped foot into the nice, warm, shower. I continued to rethink of all the memories with the boys, and how I had that major crush on Harry. I was closer with Harry then I was with any of the boys so our bond grew closer and I guess a few feelings developed over time.

I finished rinsing my hair and body, and within thirty seconds I was drying off myself. I quickly threw my wet hair in a messy bun, changed into some yoga-capris, a t-shirt, and converse and I was out the door for school.

A/N Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I'm kinda new at this and would really appreciate if you fanned me and voted! K thanks byee! <3