Chapter 14 | Friends? BEST! |

Chapter 14

Leah's POV

I was just sitting down on top of the monkey bars thinking, when I saw a shadowy figure walk closer to me, I squinted a bit and as it got closer I realized it was Harry. Oh Crap! I didn't this through, of course Harry was going to find me, this was where we always sat and talked as kids. If I knew Harry, which I did I knew he was going to start talking to me about everything that just happened.

Fiona's POV

Ok, Leah is nowhere to be found, Skylar, Liam, I have been looking for what seemed like hours. We need to- I was cut off by Skylar sigh of relief, "he found her" Skylar stated, "Who found her?" I questioned, "Harry, he found her he said he needs to talk to her and then he will meet the rest of us back and Leah's house" I nodded followed by a relieved grin, I texted the rest of the girls, and the boys to tell them to meet me at Leah's house and that Harry found her.

Skylar's POV

After Harry had texted me he found her I was feeling..er...I don't know..a bunch of mixed emotions..guilt, relieved, JEALOUS, I knew something was going to happen between mine and Harry's relationship, now I understand why Leah didn't want to tell me in the first place that she knew these boys, drama would quickly tag along. I just wish right now that I was in Harry's arms, with my two best friend beside me talking, watching TV, playing games, etc. I just followed Fiona and Liam into a cab and we drove off to Leah's house.

Louis' POV

I had just received a text message from Harry that Leah went missing and that he found her and to take Zayn and meet up with them at Leah's house, and that he would meet up with them later. "C'mon guys, he Leah went missing and then Harry found her, it's fine now he just wants us to go to Leah's house and he Will meet up with us later and bring Leah later.

Harry's POV

I climbed onto the monkey bars and their was a small moment of silence until I broke the awkward silence, "So it looks like mother nature is on our side today, with the lovely weather huh?" Leah just nodded and said "I guess," as she rubbed her arm just like she had earlier when Skylar hugged me. "Everyone was worried sick when you took off," she just nodded as if something was on her mind, what are you saying Harry of course she has something on her mind...

"Listen to me Leah," she wouldn't even look up at me. I finally got tired of her trying to ignore the fact that I was sitting right next to her talking to her, so I grabbed her chin and made her eyes meet mine, wow she had gorgeous, big, brown eyes just like Skylar. "Listen about our relationship.." I managed to let out of my mouth, "There is nothing to it Harry, you're dating my best friend, and there is nothing we can do about it, just forget about it, we are through, and we have been." Those word stabbed me right through the chest, and yes it was painful.

Leah's POV

"There is nothing to it Harry, you're dating my best friend, and there is nothing we can do about it, just forget about it, we are through, and we have been." I let escaped from my big mouth, I felt like I had stabbed myself in the heart, I still loved Harry, but I don't want to break Skylar's heart or mine, so I opened my my big mouth again, "Harry? I'm sorry it's just Skylar really loves you, and as far as us goes, I think we are better off as friends." Harry just looked at me as if he was going to cry, but in the matter of seconds he gave me that smile that he used to give me all the time, and those dimples just made me melt, but us it was over I had to get used to that. Harry just let one word escape, "best?" I smiled and repeated want he just said to me. He stuck his pinkie out and we swore on it that we would be best friends forever, nothing more, nothing less. Harry leaned in for one more kiss, nothing to big just a quick peck on the lips.

Skylar's POV

We all were sitting anxiously waiting for Harry and Leah to walked through that front door, everyone was as nervous as I was, I really did love Harry and want to spend the rest of my life with him, he was the one. After an hour or so the front door stormed open with Harry and Leah not far behind Harry came running to me and pulled me into a tight embrace and kissed me passionately, this was the kiss I have been waiting for all my life, the way his lips moved with mine, it was amazing. I pulled away slightly while I noticed Leah just standing there, "Wait? What about your relationship with Harry?" I questioned, Harry looked at me with his big green orbs and said "We are best friends, nothing more, nothing less."

********************************************************************************************************

Thanks again for all your support..feedback is greatly appreciated, please comment below with your feedback..please FAN and VOTE(:

One quick question..who do you think is better for Harry? Leah or Skylar...Message mee! Please do not comment your opinion..(: