Chapter 7 | You ready for this? |

Leah's POV

Skylar and I arrived at the mall, and immediately hit up our favorite outlets, to get Skylar the perfect outfit for this evening, we went shopping, got out hair done, and even got our nails done. When We were finally done shopping, Harry was already sitting in his car in front of the mall, we were carrying at least fifty pounds each. We for sure got a great workout today! Harry was rolling his eyes followed by a little chuckle, Skylar blurted out "it's so not easy being a woman." Harry revealed his bright smile an huge dimples again as he laughed at Skylar's joke. "I told you that you guys are perfect for each other" I released from my big mouth, all I got out of it was rolled eyes from each of them in a cute couple way.

What do you think we did the whole ride home? What is your guess? If you guessed listen to One Direction... Your correct. It seems that's all I do right? Well it is...

Harry was driving, I was in the passenger seat, and Skylar was in the backseat, jamming to "One Thing." After about fifteen minutes we were pulling up into my driveway, before Harry came to a complete stop our doors were already open and our feet were out the door. Skylar and I grabbed our bags out of the trunk, ran full speed almost running into my front door, up the stairs, and started to get Skylar ready for tonight.

Harry's POV

After I realized the girls made it into the house safely, I put my car in reverse and headed back to the hotel where the boys and I are staying. I walked through the lobby and skipped up a couple stairs so I can reach the elevators, I rode the elevator up to floor 12, then walked down hall until I found room 14. I patted down my pockets, and couldn't find my key anywhere, so I decided to knock on the door. All I heard was Louis and Niall racing each other to the door, I quickly backed away from the door. All I heard through my ears were vases falling, dishes crashing, and all those "lovely" things. After nearly five seconds the door finally opened, Louis jumped on top of me and screamed "Haz!!" I shushed Louis, considering we were in a hotel, my arms were getting very tired of holding Louis in my arms and just finally just let him drop. I walked through the hallway of our room and explained to the boys what my plans are for this evening. I swiftly began to get ready for nightfall.

Leah's POV

I really needed to start to get Skylar ready for this evening but she was again in her own little world, I kept repeating Skylar's name because the clock was ticking and ticking, we only had two hours to get ready, and if you were a teenage girl, you would understand why I am freaking out.

After about five minutes I finally got Skylar's attention, we had bought this amazing dress that fit Sky perfectly. It was a little shorter then knee length, it was as green as Harry's bright eyes, it had sequins running across the top of the dress in a nice pattern, I had never seen a dress so beautiful in my life. I stepped out of my room for a few moments so she can change, and I can heat up the curling iron.

When Sky was finished getting dressed the clock read half passed seven, which meant we only had a half hour before Harry came and picked her up, we both hurried into the bathroom and Sky sat down in a stool in front of the mirror and I had begun the process.

Once I had finished, Skylar turned around and faced the mirror and was blown away, she told me it was breathtaking, her hair was all curled and fancy, while her makeup had gorgeous green eye shadow covering her eyelids. I didn't put much mascara on her because her eyelashes were already long and full. Not fifteen minutes after we finished, Harry arrived.

Harry's POV

I pulled up into Leah's driveway in my suit and bow tie, all the guys thought I was adorable. I saw the light on her front porch turn on, I stepped out of my car and Skylar stepped out of the house. She looked fantastic I almost passed out, I couldn't wait for this tonight to begin.

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to fan and vote! It really mean a lot to me!

-Elizabeth