Chapter 6: I Will Tell Your... Mom?

I woke up and immediately cringed. This was the second time I'd woken up with this guy, and although I had no real complaints, I'd have to change that. Too soon.

 Crawling out carefully, I detached his arm from around my waist (bad Ari!!) and stretched. For the first time in a while I was waking up feeling relaxed. I bit my lip, then walked out. My stomach suddenly growled, and I stiffened, looking back and wondering if it had woken Rogue. Nope. His chocolate brown hair was still fipped lazily over his face, and I realized the sun was barely up when I saw the shadows his eyelashes were casting across his cheeks.

   Smiling affectionately, I went to the kitchen, immediately pulling out bacon. Ahh, my best friend!! Grinning, I tossed it onto a pan and pulled out eggs. I already knew Rogue ate like a trucker.

 Half an hour later, everything was ready. It was only 7:20, and I was bored! Sitting down, I made myself a plate with some orange juice and dug in. Finishing up, I leaned forward, elbows on the table.

Of course he walked in.

Shirtless.

  Choking, I spill my soda down my shirt, blushing. He immediately ran to my side, respectfully looking at my face instead of my now see- through shirt. I was completely red and flustered and, might I add, hating myself. I sighed, waving off his hovering hands.

"Rogue, I got it!" I complained. He chuckled.

   "Alright, alright!" he said, holding his hands up in surrender. I stuck my tongue out, then finishing up my cleaning, ran to my room. I changed my shirt, putting on a clean black t shirt, and booted up my laptop. I really needed to keep a better update on my email!! Most jobs came through phone call, but you never know.

    Hello, Ms. Ari! We've heard so much about you, and are pleased to hear from your agent that you'll be doing thi photoshoot for Cosmo magazine. We also learned that your first one was quite a shock, so we want you prepared! This article focuses on the many trends and popular things among today's youth as an insight for our readers' on different points of views. Each shoot will depict a different trend. Preppy, goth, hipsters, and for lack of a better word, bitchy. (; We left an message last night on your phone, and we're sending this as well. Be in by 9 o clock sharp. Your agent said she'll be sending a limo to get you again. And if you have the number of Rogue Shinoda, who we've been told you've become aquainted with, tell him he must be there as well!! He can be late at times, and god knows he forgot this shoot.

      We know you've got this,

Lynn Hallisom, Cosmo CEO

  I leaned back in my chair, quickly checking the time.

 8:00.

Screeching, I jumped up, running past a very confused Rogue to the shower. "We've got a shoot at 9, Rogue!! Get ready!" I yelled, exasperated. 10 minutes later I got out, then realized he couldn't very well shower with me in there..

  Sighing, I went to my room and hastily pulled on jeans and a blue t shirt. No need to pretty myself up yet! I quickly peeked out the window. God, the limo was already here! But on the bright side, that MUST mean they're pretty close by.

"Rooooogue!! Rogue Rogue Rogue!! They're here!! We've gotta hurry!! Right n-!" I smashed into him face first, nose bouncing painfully off of his chest. He was dressed casually in a green hoody, a black wifebeater I witnessed underneath, and black torn jeans, paired with his boots I like. I smiled as he caught me. Even sleepy, he looked amazing. Holding my close, he teasingly kissed the corner of my mouth. My heart sped up.

    "Let's go,'' he said simply, walking me to the limo. I smiled, and Rogue waved away the driver, opening the door for me instead. I scooched in, biting my lip. I really hoped we wouldn't be late. I didn't want to be that bitchy model who thought she could keep the world waiting for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   At exactly 8:58, we pulled in. I'd somehow falled asleep on the way in, and I was cuddled into the crook of his neck, his arm around my shoulders. He playfully tugged my ear.

"Up and at em. We gotta get inside... plus, everyone's waiting outside of the limo.'' He nodded outside.

   Sure enough, they were. Atleast 100 people, just standing there. The driver opened it, and I slid out. Immediately everyone clapped, and  I blushed deeply. Well, everyone but who apparently appeared to be in charge.

"Where the hell is Rogue!? You'd think he'd fucking be on time!! Good lord!!" I flinched back. His black hair was flying everywhere as he threw his arms about, his green eyes glinting in rage.

"I'm actually right here,'' Rogue said, looking a bit confused. The guy immediately looked up, relief and a bit of embarassment on his face.

    "Good!! We're on a tight schedule!!" he scolded. I laughed, the cut off as I noticed the looks girls (and quite a few guys) were giving him, and felt my blood boil. As if it wasn't obvious he was too good for me. I could already see that these girls were 10 times more beautiful... gah. Bitches.

"Alright!! Get Rogue to dressing room A! Ari to B!" he yelled, stomping. I sighed as I got tugged away, then was suddenly yanked back gently.

      "See you during the shoot?" Rogue asked, smiling. His face was a few inches away, and my breath caught. I was painfully aware of everyone staring, wondering what the hell was happening.

"Y-y-yeah,''  I said, grinning. "But it'll take longer if you don't let them get me ready!" I scolded halfheartedly.

   "But that's too long,'' he argued, smirking. I heard whispering start.

"Unghhh. I'll see you in less than an hour, okay?" I murmured, looking at my feet. He tilted up my chin.

    "10 minutes, woman!!" he said faux- roughly. I giggled, then stepped back and smiled when he kissed my forehead. God, what I wouldn't give for an actual kiss!!

"See you in 30!!" I called to him, walking away.

"Or not at all,'' an amused voice interrupted. Rogue's face darkened, looking past me, and he walked up to me, grabbing my shoulder. I looked back.

  Jack.

"She'll be coming with me, I'm afraid,'' he said. He looked a mess. He had dark circles under his eyes, and was covered in red marks. The only familiar thing about him was the quirked smile on his face. I used to love it.

   But now he looked a little crazy.

VOTE COMMENT FAN TELL YOUR FRIENDS I LOVE YOU ALL :D