Chapter 5: Staying

Comment, vote, fan. :3 You guys' responses truely make my day! Sexy Rogue in the external link. (; Little girl Ari to the right. >>>>>>>>>> You'll see why...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Needless to say, Rogue felt the need to sleep on the couch and keep gaurd.

''It's really no big deal, Rogue,'' I said. "I mean, maybe he just wanted to talk to me and he chickened out...?" I suggested weakly.

    "By hiding in his car beside your hous in the dark at midnight,'' he said flatly.

I smiled guiltily.

    Sighing, I went to the linen closet, pulling out my softest blanket and awesomestestestest pillow. I handed it to him shyly, and he kissed my nose affectionately before going to the couch and setting up. I watched worriedly, biting my lip. I hate being a burden!

    "Go to sleep, linda menina boba,'' he said quietly.

"What does that mean??" I asked, backing out of the living room.

"Go to google translate, lazy!" he scolded playfully. Laughing, I acted like I left, then tiptoed back. I spied for a few seconds, holding back a laugh.

  "....Madam. I said go to bed,'' he said, slowly turning towards me. Giggling, I ran to my room, closing the door. I flopped onto my bed! Too many events! I was not a plus- sized model, just did a shoot for Vogue, my best friend was in the hospital, my ex crush turns out to be a fake and a STALKER, and now a sexy Brazilian god is sleeping on my couch aiming to protect me.

    I grinned, then jumped at the knock on my door.

"Errrr.. this is weird, but I'm hungry again,'' he said with a laugh. "I'm gonna drive to that McDonald's a few minutes away. I'll be back in 20.''

   "If you don't bring my fries you're sleeping on the roof,'' I threatened. He laughed, and a few seconds later, I heard the front door lock and slam shut. Alert and wide awake now, I went to my bathroom and ran the shower, stepping in greatfully. It had been a long two days, and... well, I needed a shower most definately. I sang Feel Good Inc., then smiled as I thought of him. Whatever a guy like him saw in me, I didn't get it. He looked even better than Jack!

     Shaking him from my thoughts, I changed into striped and lacy loose pink short shorts that I could now confidently wear, and a white cami. I tiptoed out, then frantically cleaned my kitchen. Couldn't God warn girls before hot Brazilian models slept over!?

    Speak of the devil...

Rogue walked in, and I realized he'd taken a bit longer than he said because he'd grabbed some clothes from home. Blushing, I watched as he appreciatively took in my clothes and wet hair. He looked up at my red face, and smirked.

   I was beginning to learn that while Rogue was maddeningly sweet to the girl's he liked, he was a total badass. He'd totally blown off AND rejected that waitress, he'd threatened to pretty much destroy Jack, and he was here now, ready to kill if Jack came back. Brazilian, gorgeous, bad boy.

   Thank you, God. I swear I'll read my Bible every day.

  He looked up noticing me checking him out, and I flushed even brighter, busying myself by putting all of our food on a plate. He'd switched it up, getting fries from McDonald's and Whoppers from Burger King with two huge sprites.