Chapter 19: Seven Deadly Sins

Okay so to the right i have my new girl Jennie Runk to play Ari, and I hope I can have a new cover made by a fan again because I suck at it! I don't know why but I can't find the notification for the girl who made my current one. :( Please help!

************************************************************************************************************

"COME ON, LUST, YOU'VE GOT TO REALLY LOOK AT ENVY," Max bellowed from somewhere in the darkness beyond the studio lights. I actually like them though, in all honesty. When I can't see everyone's expectant faces out there I can't mess up.

"Since when is lust associated with envy?" Rogue muttered. I grinned, but it faded rapidly as I saw Yvette draped over him like a pile of... of raw noodles. Envy and Anger didn't seem too associated to me, either.

I stared up at Alec, any kind of sexual look I could muster up shrivelng like a raisin whenever he'd give me that haughty, arrogant smirk. I really didn't think that was a part of his Greed Act.

"ARIIIII." I hissed a curse through my teeth before turning from my spot on the black chair. The room we were in looked as if it was probably Satan's living room or someting. Maybe his mancave. All the couches were black velvet or red leather, and the walls were some kind of hightech thing to look like burning embers. The ceiling looked like black stalagmites.

My hair had some kind of black dye in it for this shoot, which I was considering keeping. Yvette was batting her eyelashes like a fool at Rogue, and I was still in shock that they were both from the same place. I guess everyone's beautiful in Brazil?

I glared at her, vastly annoyed with her smirking.

"GOOD JOB, ENVY, BUT LUST IS ARI'S JOB, SIT YOUR ASS DOWN," Max bellowed from somewhere within the darkness. Well, I could definitely fake a coy smirk now. I looked up at Alec, who momentarily seemed taken aback but recovered quickly.

"I think I'm doing a bit better than you, Ari, step up," he murmured, smirk widening.

"Well when it coems to being a greedy, arrogant jerk you're not exactly faking it," I hissed back between my lips, feeling my face harden.

"HOMICIDAL THOUGHTS SHOW ON THE FACE BABY GIRL, LIGHTEN UP," Max yelled. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit at that, and mvoed to lounge delicately between Rogue and Yvette. She tossed me a glare, which I ignored.

"I can get him easily," she hissed, shooting a quick glare my way. I snickered at Rogue's derisive snort, which he tried to pass off as a cough.

"Good luck with that," I murmured, feeling ill. Jealousy was the worst feeling; I wasn't jealous of her. I was jealous because she was all over him. My smile dropped as she leaned up against him.

"Yvette, get away from me! Aprenda a aceitar um não como resposta!"

"O que diabos!" she shrieked, calming down at the questioning looks of the camera crew. "As if it isn't true, Rogue, you can't stick with her forever when I'm around. There's a difference between curves and fat!" she hissed, tossing me a scatching look. I immediately shrunk back, biting my lip. It had been a long time since I was called fat, and the usual feelings came with it.