Chapter 3: Brazilian Boy, You're Quite The Charmer

A/N: Today is February 23, 2015 at 2:27 pm. I am in school, and avoiding my senior boards project so here I am, editing and such. Don't worry peeps, I'll handle this spanish/poruguese business once and for all! I know it's driving y'all nuts, and it's bothering me, too. xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I unconciously clutched Rogue's arm tighter, staring at him. It had only been a little over a week since I'd seen him, but it felt like years. His eyes focused sharply on me, wide, and I bit my lip.

     "Umm.... h- hi, Ari... are you another extra?" My eyes narrowed. Was it so impossible for me to be seen as beautiful?

  "No, I'm the model,'' I said through my teeth, and slid down from Rogue's arms. I had no idea how the hell I'd do this.

   "It is fine, no?" Rogue murmured next to my ear. I clenched my jaw. I was finally feeling... happy about myself... and this would NOT be ruined.

    "Of course,'' I said smoothly, taking his hand. The photographer suddenly shouted out.

"Ari, Rogue, I need you two by the fire! Everyone'll be dancing, having a fun little time, but I need you two to be having a deep, romantic moment. Okay? Go go go!!" he instructed, waving his arms around frantically. I shuffled over, ignoring Jack's stare, and stared at the sand. How could I model in front of the guy that I just wasn't good enough for?

    I took a deep breath, letting everyone fade away but Rogue and I. Sweet Rogue. I admired him so much in such a short time. His positive outlook on... everything. His funniness and charm, and how that was also paired with his looks! I think everyone knows that it's hard to find a guy who's hot, but not a pure arrogant prick.

      I looked up in admiration as he watched the stars, face little up by the fire and glowing as he grinned. I couldn't help but smile slightly. He held my hips as we swayed by the searing fire, and I wrapped my arms around his neck carefully. He looked down, then suddenly twirled me around. I shrieked.

    "Crazy Brazilian on the loose!" I shouted, and heard Lily snicker as the clicks of camera's went off. I ignored the stare of Jack. He looked almost.... jealous. I glanced over to check, and he looked away.

"You're good at modeling, Rogue,'' I commented. ''Everything you do looks so natural,'' I murmured.

    "I'm only doing what I want at times,'' he said seriously, and I blinked.

 "Like when?" I muttered quietly.  

"I'll tell you when,'' he said simply. We danced for a bit, and he suddenly grabbed a tendril of my hair and wrapped it around his finger thoughtfully, before putting it between his lip and nose as a moustache. I giggled. Clickclickclick.

         "Just then, I did what I wanted,'' he grinned.

"Why a moustache?"

   "Because my agent will not allow me to grow one,'' he said darkly. Clickclickclickclick. He pressed his forehead to mine, and I blinked as he spoke, breath whispering across my lips. "And I do this because I like seeing your eyes up close. They're green like the rainforests back home,'' he said affectionately. I smiled, squeezing them shut teasingly. More clicks. He kissed my eyelids, and I shivered a bit. I liked how even though I was tall (a good 5'8!), he was taller. Atleast 6'4! He tucked his face into my neck, the bridge of his nose where my neck met my shoulder. I heard the sounds of camera's go off like BB gun.