Chapter 13: Disney Boys

I am so sorry. it's been way too long!! but hark, the herald angel approaches. I have a kindle now. which means i can write!! enjoy!!

its on a kindle fire, so there may be errors.

This was kind of awful.

I really didn't want Rogue charged with murder by the end of the night..

Between Rogue's suspicious looks and Alec's shameless glances back, the entire camera crew was snickering uncontrollably. I was more than uncomfortable from the way Alec was acting, and the outfits for family wear were the only comfortable thing about this.

Rogue himself was dressed as a zombie, still looking gorgeous with white makeup and fake blood smeared across his face. His hair stuck up in a wild, yet attractive way, and his suit was smeared with fake blood and dirt. The angered look in his eye more than topped off his loom.

Alec was more goofy Dumbledore, a ridiculous white beard sticking out fluffily from his cliche purple robe with silver stars. He had a wooden wand, and giant fake eyebrows on with exaggerated wrinkles done in obvious makeup.

And I, of course, was a witch. Tall pointy hat, knee length silk dress, and broom stick. Our "family" was behind us in various costume. I sat in a giant cauldron chair, talking to everyone.

I was talking to an older woman, probably meant to be a mom, when a little girl came up. She was adorable, light brown skin and a giant poof of curly black hair, hazel eyes standing out against stark freckles. That was the only amount of her I saw, the rest wrapped up as a mummy. Thank God she got here!! I didn't need the lecture on how pigeon urine prevented wrinkles. Ew.

"You're a model, " she said seriously, looking up at me. I nodded hesitantly, and she climbed into my lap, still with a deadly serious expression.

Clickclickclick~

"My mommy makes me eat healthys alls of the time," she immediately lectured, crossing her arms in a huff and leaning against me. "She said models are skinny, " she continued. "You're not skinny, " she emphasized, blinking.

For a minute I flushed, all old insecurities coming back. Every day that I was teased, or didn't feel good enough. I didn't want her feeling ... irrelevant.

"I'm not skinny, no... No. I'm not. I don't want to be!" I insisted suddenly, looking at her. Then I grinned.

~clickclickclickclickclick

"I mean, its a bigger deal now that I'm a model. it means something. If I was skinny it would be no big deal. But now it is. Like, no one expected it, " I rambled, on a roll. "Not me, my friends, my old crush. Especially not the assholes who made elephant sounds when I walked down the hall, " I said sourly. she giggled at my cussing, and I couldn't help but laugh. I looked up, noticing everyone snickering at my rant.

~clickclickclickclickclick

"CHILDREN, CHILDREN!!! " the director called, interrupting our laughs. Alec's face immediately soured at being called a child. He easily looked around 22. "That is a WRAP!! Next set, inside!! Follow the signs with green arrows to your party shoots!! Hurry hurry, I haven't got all day. And SHARICE, I'LL BE DAMNED IF I LET YOU EAT ALL OF THE FUCKING FINGER SANDWICHES AGAIN. "

My laughing was interrupted by Alec walking up to Rogue and I.

"Hey, " he greeted simply, ignoring Rogue.