{2} "Sup"

I thought this picture was cute...
hope your enjoying da story! <3

The next morning, I met Thomas by his driveway to go to school.
"Hey," He said, as I walked up to him.
"What's up?" I replied. We did our quick handshake; a high five, a low five, and a fist bump.
"The sky," he deadpanned.
"Shut upppp," I teased and punched him in the arm. He laughed and we continued to walk to school.
"So how was homework?" I asked.
Thomas laughed. "Well, Teresa, homework is homework."
I laughed too.

Once we arrived at school, Thomas went to 1st period, but I had to go to the library to print out my half-page essay. Once I entered the library, I saw someone familiar. It was Brenda. She moved here about a month ago. Brenda was nice and all, but it always seemed like she had a mean girl side to her.
"Oh hey Teresa!" She said as I went to the printer. "Hey!" I replied. "What are you up to?"
"Oh you know, just reading. I saw you come in and I had to say hi," she replied.
"Oh nice," I said back. "What are you reading?"
I grabbed my essay from the printer and slipped it in my binder.
"Just a simple chapter book. I'm not good at reading."
I smiled at her. I as a matter of fact was excellent at reading.
"I'll see you later?" I asked.
"Definitely!"
And with that, I walked out of the library.
As I walked into the classroom, I noticed that everyone was quiet and sitting down. Guess I'm late.
"Ms. Agnes, can you please tell me why you're late?" The teacher asked. I looked over at Thomas and he was trying not to laugh.
"Um, I was at the library, ma'am. I had to print out my essay," I replied.
She gestured towards my seat. That was my que to sit down. My seat was next to Thomas, so I quietly sat down next to him.
I got out my notebook and tried to ignore Thomas' laughing.

By the end of the period, I met Thomas out in the hall.
"Why were you laughing?" I asked him, crossing my arms.
Thomas smiled. "Because your face was priceless when you walked in." Thomas laughed quietly again.
"I got in trouble, and you're just going to laugh?!"  I asked.
"Nothing is funnier than seeing you mad," he smiled. Then he took my hand. I narrowed my eyes and slapped him.
"Don't. You. Ever. Touch. Me. Again!" I yelled as I slapped him between each word. He laughed, and I chased him down the hallway, thinking about how I have such a good best friend. Eventually, I caught up to him and grabbed his hood. I yanked it and he flew backwards. I laughed as I put it over his eyes so he couldn't see. Thomas dropped his books. I decided I should leave him alone now. I helped him pick up his books as people passed us in the hallway. Once we cleaned up, we did our quick handshake. "See you later," he said.
I waved and walked to class.

************