Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"Michelle, come up and present your song," Luke said.

"What?" I asked, not hearing what he said. I was too busy talking again.

"Come up and present your song."

"Why?" I whined. I didn't get much sleep last night and I'm too tired to go up there and announce a song that I barely even wrote.

He just signaled me to come up.

"Ok. First things first I'm the realist." I started off. I don't know what got to me, but I started reciting the whole song.

"THAT'S COPYRIGHT." Colton yelled.

"YOU'RE PLAGIARIZING." Colton added and I rolled my eyes and flipped him the finger.

"What if I am Iggy Azalea?" I challenged.

Luke poked his head back behind me then said, "Nope. Your ass is smaller."

I poked my tongue out at him.

"Ok, so my song sounds sad and is just instrumental," I said boringly to the class while Luke pressed play.

I sat back down after it was over and pretended to be interested when everybody else came up to present their songs. Apparently, I'm not the only one untalented in the music department in my class.

"Michelle come here," Luke said after class.

"Yes?" I said, walking up to him.

"So the guys and I decided to put some lyrics into our songs yesterday and it was pretty good. We decided to call it 'Amnesia'." He grinned.

"Oh! Can I hear it?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll show you later, but I have to ask you something."

"What?"

"Do you want to be in the music video?" He asked, "It's nothing serious, really. All we do is post crappy covers and music videos on YouTube. Our fan base is pretty small. And as far as we know, they're all from Australia. Nobody really knows us from America or anywhere else."

"Um, I'm not sure, Mr. Hemmings. I mean, you know me, I'm just a busy girl," I smirked, teasing him.

He sighed and got onto his knees.

Holy shit. Hell no.

"A proposal, Luke? Already?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Please, please, please, be in the music video."

"Yeah, ok. When do we start?"

"Tonight," he said, getting up from his knees, "Just dress casually. I can drive us to the place where we're supposed to shoot. And Colton's directing it because he knows how to work a camera and all that. I think the guys asked some of their friends to join too."

I nodded, figuring that if I did all my homework once I get home, I can do the music video.

Luke Hemmings

I was at home and all the guys including Colton were here discussing the music video and getting ready.

"What do I wear?" I asked.

"You're such a freaking girl," Michael rolled his eyes.

"Says the person who fixed his hair thirty times in the last hour," I shot back.

"Oh. Sassy," Calum said, snapping his fingers in a Z formation.

I finally decided on black converse, black skinny jeans, a flannel, an a black shirt underneath the blue and white flannel. I added the flannel so I wouldn't look emo or goth.