Chapter 3

Sexy cover by bravado_ thanks for making it!

Chapter 3

"WHOOO I'm an airplane!" I giggled hysterically as I spread my arms apart and running around Ashton's house as if I was freaking Jesus.

"I think you drank too much," Mr. Hemmings stated.

I ignored him and did another stupid thing.

"Guys look! I can walk in a straight line!" I laughed like a little kid but fell and hurt my hand when I attempted to walk in a line.

"Ugh Ashton why the fuck is your motherfucking house so fucking hot like damn," I groaned, tempted to strip for a minute.

Ashton started laughing with me for no reason too. Then he passed out. Guess I wasn't the only one who drank too much, huh Mr. Hemmings.

"Ow! I have a boo boo!" I cried out as I pushed Mr. Hemmings out of the way and started sprinting to wherever until I slowed to a stop.

"Wait. What was I gonna do?" I asked, confused, totally forgetting about my injury.

"Come on Michelle, let's get you to bed. Ok? That sounds fun, yeah?" Mr. Hemmings took my arm and talked to me like I was a little kid.

"No. I don't wanna go to bed," I yanked my arm out of his grip.

"Let's go," he said again.

"You're a party pooper. So I'm gonna call you poopy from now on. Ok? POOPY!" I giggled and ran around again.

"Carry me to bed Poopy!" I spread my arms out and fell forwards because I'm so fucking coordinated.

Suddenly I was hugging the floor.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU CATCH ME POOPY?" I yelled.

"Well why did you fall?" He asked annoyed.

"Well because you see the floor is always being neglected and getting walked on. It just needed a hug. All I wanted to do was comfort it because I'm such a good person. I'm just amazing like that. I'm such a Good Samaritan." I ranted, not knowing what I was saying half the time.

Mr. Hemmings - or Poopy, looked at me like I was crazy.

"Alright get on my back, I'll carry you upstairs." He groaned.

"YAY POOPY!" I yelled and jumped on his back.

I started stroking his biceps. I mean when a hot guy or teacher tells you to get on their back you don't just not stroke their muscles I mean come on.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm stroking your muscles, duh. You have really nice muscles. How long do you work out a day? I mean zayum they're huge."

He chuckled before he dropped me on a bed in a random room at Ashton's house.

"Poopy come sleep next to me," I whined.

He hesitated and looked like he was debating whether or not to join for a moment before he slipped under the covers with me.

I cuddled into his chest and he tensed for a minute before cuddling back.

I looked up and gasped when I saw a scar about a pinky finger's length on his neck. .

"Oh my god Poopy what's that boo boo? Did you get bitten by a vampire? Do you need me to kiss it better?" I asked, squinting to see the scar on his neck more.

He tensed up even more and moved away a bit.

"Uh I'd rather not talk about that and..." He trailed off as I began to kiss his neck.