Chapter 20

Chapter 20

I was getting ready to go to Luke's house the next day to talk about our kiss. I would be lying if I said wasn't nervous.

I knocked on the door to the mansion and Calum opened the door.

He was actually dressed nicely and his hair was in a quiff.

"Come in," he smiled, gesturing into the house.

When I walked in, I gasped.

Rose petals.

Everywhere.

Then someone started playing a guitar.

Then all of a sudden, the rest of the boys show up.

All of them were dressed quite nicely and I was pretty sure those were women's jeans they were wearing because no store makes jeans that tight for guys.

They started singing 'Heartbreak Girl'.

I dedicate this song to you, the one who,

never sees the truth, that I could take away your heart,

heartbreak girl

Luke was looking directly at me when he was singing and his blue eyes pierced into mine making me melt.

Hold you tight, straight through the daylight

I'm right here

When are you going to realize

That I'm your cure

Heartbreak Girl

His voice was so fucking good, it made me want to punch a wall. That didn't make sense, but oh well.

I dedicate this song to you, the one who,

never sees the truth, that I could take away your heart,

heartbreak girl

He kept walking towards me when he was singing, and when the song was over, we were inches apart.

The rest of the boys left and it was just Luke and I.

"What's all of this?" I broke the silence.

"Your proposal," he joked.

Well, at least I hope he was joking.

"Look, I'm not good with words, but here goes nothing. Ever since I met you, I knew you were a sassy and annoying girl and to not get involved with you. I don't want to sound cliché, but I did, and months later, I realized I was falling for my student. I don't know how I ever could start crushing on such an annoying, lame, and pathetic loser like you. But somehow, you managed to change that. I don't know if you'll ever feel the same, but I just want you to know that I like you. I like you so fucking much, Michelle and it hurts. I know that if we even date, we wouldn't be able to go anywhere near here because I'm your teacher. I know this is illegal, but in six months when you graduate, it won't be anymore. We won't be able to go anywhere but here on our dates. We can't even kiss in public, but I'm willing to do my best to make dating me the best damn thing that's ever happened to you. I can be the best Poopy you've ever had. So uh, what's your middle name?" He asked awkwardly.

"Alaina."

"Michelle Alaina Cross, will you be my girlfriend?"

My heart was racing when he finished and I was speechless.

"Don't leave me hanging, baby," Luke said, doubt in his eyes.

I nodded, "Yes."

He smiled so big, I was pretty sure his mouth was about to fall off.