Chapter 46

Last chapter

Chapter 46

Four years later

"I do." Hazel stated, almost crying.

"I do." Colton stated, shedding a tear. After he was caught crying, he turned around and I could see that dork wiping his face. I sent him a goofy face to get him going again and he stuck his tongue back at me. Calum, his best man also mouthed something at him about him getting laid tonight which made him smirk.

I was at my best friends' wedding and it was actually the best thing ever. I was the maid of honor, but my dress was a bit different from all the other girls because I was pregnant. And I was huge, too. This baby could probably pop out of my vagina any second now. Nobody knew the gender yet, because Luke wanted a surprise and convinced me to hold off on knowing.

It wasn't until we were in the limo driving to the reception when I began to feel major pain in my stomach area. And then my fucking water broke. At my friends' wedding.

Well isn't this great.

How convenient.

I'M AT MY BEST FRIENDS' WEDDING.

"Oh, is the roof to the limo leaking? Is it raining?" Luke asked, completely oblivious that my water broke.

"No, babe. My water broke."

"Well shit."

"Colton tell the driver to drive to the hospital please," I groaned, "And hurry."

"Hazel, I'm sorry I'm making you miss your own wedding reception," I said when she came and sat next to me, trying to make me forget about the extreme pain at the moment.

"Please, I'm becoming an aunt the same day I'm becoming a wife. I also helped choose the name for the boy or girl, so I'm feeling fucking lucky right now."

"Well the baby is gonna like me more than you," Colton said, bumping his wife out of the way and sitting next to me, "I can even sense it's a boy."

"I can sense it's a girl," the bride and groom bickered.

"Colton, please don't tell me you wasted money on buying all boy clothing for our future nephew/niece," Hazel said.

He smiled sheepishly and shrugged his shoulders, "Fifty bucks it's a boy."

Hazel smirked, "You're on, motherfucker."

Colton gasped, "Don't cuss! There are innocent ears listening." He put his hands on each side of my stomach as if covering the baby's ears.

I whimpered when I felt another wave of contractions coming. I gripped Luke's hand while he tried to comfort me.

"We're almost there, babe. Try to relax."

"I'm not going to relax, there's a fucking mini human inside me trying to push out of my fucking vagina and it's fucking hurting and- ow, fuck."

"What did I say about cussing?" Colton scolded.

"Go fuck yourself, you fucking asshole."

"Hey! Can you drive a little faster, please? Like, I don't want my best mate's kid being delivered in the back of a limo," Calum urged the driver.

"Okay, Michelle, try to calum down," Calum said, coming over to me.

"You did not just say calum down."

"You see what I did there?" He asked, looking really proud of himself.

Dear god.

"All right, so Luke, you're about to become a dad, so that means, Sunday's are the new clubbing nights." Michael announced.