Chapter 45

Chapter 45

A/N: i apologize in advance in how boring the chapter is except for the ending. BUT PLS READ BC THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER IS V V IMPORTANT !!!!

Labor Day Weekend.

Luke and I were in Australia for Labor Day Weekend because his family wanted to see him. And also, he didn't fly back here for his birthday two months ago because he was busy with tour stuff.

"OH MY GOD, IT'S MICHELLE!" Celeste yelled as she ran up to me and hugged me.

"I get this vibe that you like my girlfriend more than me," Luke said.

She laughed and went to give Luke a hug, too.

After everyone greeted each other, we all drove back to Luke's parent's house.

"What are we doing tonight?" Luke asked his family.

"We're going to the beach."

"And after that, we are totally going to the club tonight for your bac- I mean late birthday party," Jack and Ben said, doing the bro hug with Luke that all guys seem to master, "Sorry, boys only."

Celeste looked offended, "Well, Michelle and I are going to have a girls' night."

-
"Which one?" I asked Luke, holding up two bikinis.

We were in his old room and he was laying on his bed playing on his phone.

He glanced away for a second and then shrugged.

"The one that shows your boobs off the most."

"Wait, nevermind, no. I choose the most modest one because we don't want guys at the beach staring at you now, do we?" He added.

"Wouldn't want you to get jealous, babe."

"Thanks, babe."

At the beach, Luke, Jack, and Ben all ran up excitedly to the beach while Celeste and I decided to tan instead of getting wet.

The guys also decided to go and collect some seaweed and make some sort of pattern with it or something instead of making sand castles.

So mature.

"Michelle, come play in the water with me," Luke whined, coming towards me and looking awfully adorable with flat hair.

He didn't really give me a choice because the next thing I knew, he was picking me up bridal style despite all my protests.

"Luke, I fucking hate you."

"Luke, rot in hell."

"FUCKING HELL, LUKE PUT ME DOWN," I screamed, squirming in this arms.

"No can do, darling." He smirked and dropped me in the water.

Fucking bitch.

"I hate you," I pouted when I finally got up.

"That's not the way to talk to your most favorite person in the world, is it, love?"

"I'm sorry, the last time I checked, you're now Stefan Salvatore."

I ended up pretending to be mad at him the whole time, until we got back to his parents house where we ended up showering together.

Because you have to save water, duh.

"Okay, now, if those strippers at the club try to seduce you, fucking slap them because you're mine," I advised, fixing my boyfriend's hair who was about to leave for the club.