AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello! Whether you're here from another one of my books or you're new, welcome!

This story takes place three years after Bethany is separated, so almost everyone is 15. Once she was separated, neither her fictional or nonfictional selves remember anything about her half-fictional life. As you read further, you'll see who she might remember and who she might not. And you'll see if she ever ends up rejoining her fictional and nonfictional halves, & the adventures that come after :)

The next character I write about is Owen. He's still stuck in the Pick The Plot book, and he never escaped. I originally started this story before I had read Pick The Plot, so when I'm writing in his POV the story will be a bit different!

I also will write a lot in Kiel's pov. He's figuring out life in Magisteria and he's basically just trying to learn magic again and discovering himself as a person. That is, until the fictional world is threatened by Nobody and he finds out some important things he's been missing out on.

This story has a lot of friendship, romance between Owen/Kara, Kiel/Bethany, Owen/Charm, and Bethany/Gwen (basically the four main ships) (you'll be able to tell which ones I ship more lol), and it has hurt/comfort stuff, humor, and mainly adventure.

At the beginning & end of every chapter there will be lyrics from a song that I think matches the chapter. There were so many songs that reminded me of specific scenes and characters so I decided that each of my chapters will have a theme song at the beginning!! I definitely encourage you to listen to the songs either before or after reading, but you totally don't need to listen if you don't want to.

CHARACTERS:

MAIN:

Bethany Sanderson

Owen Conners

Kiel Gnomenfoot

Kara Dox

Charm Mentum

Gwen/EarthGirl

Orion/Kid Twilight

Nobody

MINOR:

Ms. Conners

Catherine (Mrs) Sanderson

Christian Sanderson/Doc Twilight

The Magister

Fowen Conners

Moira Gonzalez

__

All of your feedback is much appreciated so feel free to leave comments & vote, but please no hate, just constructive criticism!

And that's it!! Go start reading and I hope you enjoy it! :)