Chapter 15

Kaitlin POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I woke up to someone sitting on me.

"Oh hey Dani." I said, casually.

"Hey." She giggled.

"Get off of me, please." I said.

"Nope."

"Aww it's my birthday, plus we need to get to the airport." She finally got off of me. I got out my phone and started recording. "Hey guys, I felt like vlogging today because it's a special day...MY BIRTHDAY!!" I exclaimed. "And I'm spending it with some special people including..." I pointed my camera at Dani. "My beautiful girlfriend." She smiled and waved. I pointed the camera at me again. "And also 5sos and Cimorelli. See you at the airport guys." I stopped recording.

We were in the middle of packing when I heard on knock on the door. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" They all shouted. Both bands were standing there, smiling.

"Thanks guys!" We all exchanged hugs, but when it got to Luke, he hugged me for a little too long.

"Luke, I love you too but I need to hug Lisa." He pulled away, cheeks flushed. Huh, I wonder why. "OKAY TO THE AIRPORT!!" I yelled.

======On the airplane===

Dani POV

I took Kaitlin's camera while she was asleep. "Hey guys." I whispered. "Kaitlin's asleep right now, and Cal just drew a mustache on her." I showed her to the camera, revealing the Sharpie marks. I tried my best not to giggle too loud. I turned the camera off as we landed in London.

"Kate, it's time to wake up, we're here." Her eyes fluttered open.

"Good, I have to pee." I laughed. We got off the plane and headed to the bathroom. "I hate you, so much." She said, as soon as she saw the mirror.

"Hey it was Calum! Not me." I defended myself. It was true, but I came up with the idea. Kate took out her phone and took a mirror selfie with me in the background.

Kaitlin POV

Note to self, kill Calum later. I tweeted the picture.

"@Kaitlin_Hart7: Thanks @Calum5SOS for the lovely birthday present :P pic.twitter.com/K4mUdd6"

"@Calum5SOS: @Kaitlin_Hart7 you're welcome :D"

I put my phone away and we went to get our luggage. Security led us out to our new bus, and we got inside. I put my stuff in my bunk. "I'm so ready to just chill." I said, sitting on the small couch next to Dani.

"Me too. But we have rehearsal today. And then after, I'm taking you somewhere special." She said. I smiled, thinking of the places she could be taking me. Dani always did the best surprises that always made me smile, even the little ones like ice cream.

We got to the venue, and started practicing.

Luke POV(ooh new POV)

"Ash, I need to talk to you." I said. He got up and followed me to the bathroom. I locked the door behind us. "Um, I think I like K-Kaitlin." I stuttered.

"Really?" Ashton asked, I leaned back on the wall, chewing on my lip ring, nervously.(A/N: THIS WOULD BE SO HOT OK)"She's in love with Dani, they seem perfect for each other." He said.

"I know, but I can't help think that I would be perfect for her." I said, looking back up at him. "I honestly don't know what to do Ash."

"I think you should wait, see if the feelings fade. We'll keep it to ourselves. I'm pretty sure Michael would flip his shit if he found out." He said.(A/N: hey they swear not my fault)