Chapter 14

Kaitlin POV

"Cause I'm really not fine at all." Luke finished the song. The audience started screaming again.

"Give it up for Kaitlin!" Calum yelled. They started cheering again. I smiled and waved.

"Thanks guys! How about the boys!" Screaming, again. I walked off stage.

"Hey Babe, nice job." Dani said.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"I'm really tired." She yawned. Dani looked really cute when she did that. I mean, mostly everybody does but it looked especially cute on her.

"We can go wait in the dressing room before we have to leave." I suggested. She held my hand as we made our way there, and laid on the couch together.

"Y'know I'm really, super happy that the boys wanted me here." I said.

"Yeah if it wasn't for them, I would be a wreck. But we have to thank Michael. He was the one that put this together." Dan said. "He's a huge dork but, you gotta give him credit."

I giggled. "They're all huge dorks. But so are you."

"Well, so are you." She said.

"Never said I wasn't. And besides, you're a really beautiful dork, too." She blushed.

"No I'm not, but okay."

"Dani Cimorelli, do not tell me that you aren't beautiful. Because if we're dating, you can't lie to me." I said.

She kissed my cheek. "Thanks." Dani murmured.

"Anytime, beautiful."

"Time to go to the hotel guys." Amy interrupted us. I got up, and helped Dani get up.

We got to the hotel in a few minutes.

Dani POV

"Alright," Christina started. "Lisa, Amy, and I in one room. Kath, Lauren, and Dani in the other. And Kaitlin, I think you have your own." Aw, I wish that I could stay with her.

"Um, Christina, is it okay if Dani stays with me?" Kate asked. "Sure, but don't get in trouble." I smiled, holding my girlfriend by her waist.

Christina gave us a key card and a room number, and we went to the room. I set my stuff down and plopped down on the bed. Kate did the same. I turned to face her, and I kissed her. I felt the same sparks as I always do with her. But it felt like more and more each time we kiss.

"You know I love you?" She asked. I nodded.

"You know I love you too?" She nodded, too. I heard a thump in the room and sat up. "CALUM LUKE ASH! GET OUT!" I yelled. How could I have not noticed that they snuck in.

"Fine! Night loves." Luke said.

"Night Luke, Ash, Cal." Kate said.

They left the room.

"Hey, anything you wanna do for your birthday?" I asked. Kaitlin's birthday was in 5 days. She's turning 15. Yes, she's older than me. Even though I'm like 5 feet taller than her.

"Um, I haven't thought about it. Aren't we going to the UK that day, anyway?" She asked. I nodded.

"Great, spending my birthday in an airport." She flopped back down on the bed.

"Hey, it'll be fine. At least we get to spend it together." I said. She sighed.

"That's good at least. We should probably get to bed." We got ready for bed, and laid down next to each other. I pulled her close, head resting on my chest, fingers intertwined.