Chapter 12

Kaitlin POV

It's been a week since Dani left. I've barely eaten anything, even though mom tries everything. I can't sleep, either. It seems like I finally realized how much I love her, now that I miss her so much. I know she still loves me, and I still love her just as much. I decided to film a cover today, since I haven't done one in awhile.

I set up the camera and pressed record. "Hey guys," I said into the camera. "Sorry I haven't been uploading in awhile. But here's a new cover. It's for someone special. I'm gonna do Little Things by One Direction, an old song but I still love it."

-----After singning-----

"Thanks for watching guys, I love you." I blew a kiss at the camera, and turned it off. I edited the video, and uploded it.

Dani POV

"Hey, you okay?" Michael asked. 

"To be honest, no." I answered. He took a seat next to me. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Missing someone. And she's missing me too." I told him. 

"Your friend?" I sighed. 

"Girlfriend." Michael looked surprised, but not disgusted. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. What's she like?" 

"She's so funny, and incredibly cute and beautiful. She has her own Youtube channel, and her own original music. I'm so proud to call her mine. Sorry, I bet you didn't want to hear me ramble." I said, looking down. 

"It's fine. You shouldn't be sorry for talking about someone or something you love." I smiled at him. "Thanks Mikey." 

"You're welcome, Dani." 

"Dani, Kaitlin uploaded a new cover!" Lauren said, running up to us with her phone.

I took it out of her hands and pressed play on the video. "Hey guys, sorry I haven't uploaded anything in awhile, but here's a new cover. It's for someone special." I knew it was me. I smiled down at the screen. "I'm gonna do Little Things by One Direction. An old song, but I still love it."

At the end of the video she said, "Thanks for watching guys, I love you." And blew a kiss to the camera. 

"She's really good." Michael said, as I handed the phone back to Lauren. 

"She really is." I started smiling like an idiot.

-------2 minutes till the concert----

"I love you." I said into the phone. 

"I love you too, Dan." Kate said. 

"I'm sorry, but I have to go. Concert starts in a minute." I said. 

"Good luck." She said. "

Thank you. I'll talk to you later." 

"Bye Dani." She hung up the phone. I put my phone down, and walked to the side of the stage. 

"Okay guys, good luck! And have fun!" Christina said. We walked out on stage.

After we were done, It was time for 5SOS. I loved their songs that they sang. "Next is a heartfelt song, so take out your light-up stuff and wave it. Here's Beside You." Calum said. Music started to play, and Cal started to sing. "Within a minute I was all packed up I've got a ticket to another world I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go." I felt my face get hot, and a few tears spilled out of my eyes. Not only did this song remind me of our current situation, it was our first song we sang together. Someone came up and hugged me. 

"Dani shh, it's alright." Lisa whispered in my ear.

"But I miss her so much." I choked out. 

"I know, I know shhh." She lead me to our dressing room. We sat there for awhile, Lisa holding me as I cry into her shoulder. 

"Lisa is she okay?" 

"She'll be fine, Ash. Don't worry." 

"What's wrong?" I felt the couch dip down next to me.

"Missing someone. Her girlfriend." Ashton started rubbing my back. After awhile, I fell asleep.

-------------

I SHIP LISHTON A LOT OKAY by the way, that's now a thing. And AWW MIKEY!!! He's so cute. If you can't tell I love 5 sauce a lot. A lot, A lot. (2016 kaitlin: um...yeah no I don't ship lishton anymore. cashton for the win bitches) 

Anyway UPDATE 2 DAYS IN A ROW! YASSS

Thanks for reading!

-Kaitlin :):*