Chapter 8

Kaitlin POV

"Whoa whoa whoa, Kath, calm down." I said into my phone. It was 3 A.M. and she had called me in sobs. 

"Dani's in the hospital." She said, in between breaths. My heart skipped a beat. I froze. Is she okay? I want to see her. 

"Kaitlin? You still there?" Katherine asked.

"Yeah, are you at the hospital?" I asked. 

"No, Amy and I are still at home." 

"Okay, I'll be over there in a few. Thanks for telling me, Kath." 

"You're welcome." I ended the call and changed into a different shirt, leaving my sweatpants on.

I grabbed a sweatshirt and slipped on some shoes. I left a note for my parents; and went outside and got my skateboard.

Dani POV

"Dad, you know I can't believe you right now!" I raised my voice. 

"Neither can I, Danielle. You are no longer allowed to see her."

"She has a name!" I retorted it.

"And I don't care all that much." He said.

I ran out of the house, tears spilling out of my eyes. While I was running, I tripped and fell onto the road. Before I could get up, I saw headlights, and I felt my body flying; before everything went black.

-----Dream----

I was walking through a white tunnel. I suddenly saw someone standing there. "Hey!" I yelled, running towards them. I got to the person, and realized it was my girlfriend. "Kaitlin!" I exclaimed, hugging her. She stood there, un-moving with an angry expression on her face.

"How could you?" She yelled. I was confused. 

"How could I what?" I asked. 

"You let him get between us. We can't be together. You choose him." Kaitlin said. 

"Who?" 

"You know who I'm talking about." She said, coldly, and walked away. I was alone. I sat down and started crying. How could I let her get away?

----End of dream----

I opened my eyes. The white room blinded me. My head was pounding. I tried to sit up, but I let out a groan and laid back down again. "You guys, she's awake." I heard Lisa whispered. My sisters came up around my bed. "Hey Dan, you okay?" Christina asked, softly. 

"My head hurts." I complained. She nodded. 

"I'll go get the nurse."

"Is Kaitlin here?" I asked. 

Yeah, I'll get her." Lisa replied. She left for a second, and came back with my girlfriend. 

"Hey Dani." She greeted me, reaching to hold my hand. 

"Hi." I gave her a half-hearted smile. 

"Can I be alone with her?" Kaitlin asked my sisters. They nodded and left the room. "Did your dad change his mind yet?"

"No, he's the reason I'm here." I replied. She looked at me, confused. "Wait did he-" "He would never hurt me. It was partly my fault, too." I told her. Kaitlin nodded. We sat there for a minute, just enjoying each other's company. Then, Kaitlin spoke up. 

"Um I need to tell you something."

Kaitlin POV

I need to. I have to tell her that Noah kissed me. "I made a video with Noah. You know the one on YouTube? And after we were done, he kissed me." A tear fell from her beautiful green eyes. 

"But I-I-I thought..." She couldn't finish. 

"Dani, it meant absolutely nothing to me. I love you, and that's it. I don't love him. I kicked him out after he did that, anyway." I said.

"Are you sure?" Dani asked. 

"Positive." I leaned down and kissed her forehead. She smiled. I sat down in the chair next to her bed. We talked for awhile. 

"Can we have a turn now?" Amy asked. Dani's sisters were standing at the door. 

"Of course." I got up and kissed Dani on the cheek. I left the room.

"You should go home. And by the way, I don't want you seeing Dani anymore." Mr. Cimorelli said. 

"Why, because I love her? Because I care for her? Just because we're both girls does absolutely not mean I don't love her. Love is love, not a gender. And it doesn't even matter what you say, because I will still love her." I told him. He looked shocked. Then angry. 

"Go home Kaitlin." He said. 

"Fine. But I'm coming back tomorrow." I started walking down the hallway. 

"No you're not!" He yelled. I turned around. 

"You can't ban me from a hospital." I said back.

I was halfway through the parking lot when I remembered Kath drove me. "Dang it." I whispered, sitting on a bench outside the building. 

"I'm sorry." I heard from next to me. I looked and saw Lisa sitting there. 

"It's not your fault." I said. "I love my dad, but sometimes he can get a little..." 

"Crazy?" I finished.

 "Yeah." We sat there for a few moments. She hugged me. We pulled away after a few seconds. 

"Can I drive you home?" Lisa asked. 

"Can you? Kath drove me here and you don't seem to be leaving soon."

Lisa drove me home. I thanked her and got out of the car. I got inside and my parents were waiting for me. "Where were you?" Mom asked. 

"I left a note!" I defended myself. 

"Why did you need to go to the hospital?" Dad asked. 

"Dani was hit by a car." I answered. 

"Does that matter? No, because you're not even with her." Mom said. 

"Thanks so freaking much for understanding. And by the way; I am still with her. No matter what you say." I stormed off to my room, and went to bed.

-------Next Morning--------

I woke up, and sat on my bed. Memories from last night came flooding into my head. I didn't feel like thinking about them, so I went into the kitchen and made myself cereal. I sat down at the table. My parents came and sat down. I tried my best to ignore them. 

"Kaitlin, do you really love her?" Mom asked. 

"Isn't it obvious?" I said, more rude than I meant. 

"Well, we've thought about what you said, and we think you should be with Dani." I looked up from my cereal. Was she being serious? 

"Really?" I asked. They nodded, smiling. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I exclaimed, jumping up from the table. I hugged them and put my bowl in the kitchen. 

"Can I go see Dani?" I asked. Dad nodded. I went and changed, got my skateboard, and headed out.

_______________________

YES KAITLIN'S PARENTS ACCEPT!!

But Dani almost got run over :( So I hope you enjoyed! Trying to come up with a title for the sequel to We're Moving Where?(WMW). And I'm taking Dreams coming true off of hold for the summer so a lot of stuff coming from me :) and writing a smosh fan fic :):)(you really should check out their YouTube channel ;) 

thanks for reading!

-Kaitlin:):*